Chapter 13: Desperate for You

"Good boy

"Good boy. Take all of this dick." I had Osman bent over my office's desk. He held on the to the corners of my desk tightly as I pounded him deeply from behind. My chin fell on his shoulder as I focused on getting in him as deep as I could.

Although my dick was inside of Osman, my mind was on Raheem. After his boyfriend made a scene yesterday, I wanted to make sure he was okay. For my sake, I needed to know it was alright or not. I texted him a hundred times and even drove by his apartment hoping I would see him. All I needed was one glimpse to make sure he wasn't hurt, and that would have settled my mind. It would have eased the unnerving thoughts that were on my brain every second.

       The next day, he was at work like nothing happened. Not a single word was exchanged between the two of us—just stolen glances. It was like he was avoiding me. I had called him earlier to see if he needed a ride to work, but once the phone went unanswered, I took the liberty of just driving to his apartment to pick him up myself. I wasn't the bit perplexed when I saw him getting in the car with his boyfriend. The only thing I was surprised about was that the car was a chrome, Lexus. Still though, the scene that unraveled in front of me was enough to cause me to bite down on my bottom lip until I drew blood.

"You miss this ass?" Osman whispered between short pants. I wrapped my arms around him and anchored myself deeper into him as he threw his ass back. It was getting wetter by the minute. I could feel him clenching and unclenching on my manhood as I continued to assault his insides. Once I subconsciously remembered his prostate, I made sure to hit it with every stroke. "Oh, right there Mason. You hittin my spot." He screamed louder.

His encouragement hyped me up, and I started delivering power strokes to him. Osman winced in pain and pleasure while taking everything I was giving him. "God, I love you. I love you so fucking much Mason.

"I love you too Raheem."

At that moment, I released myself inside of Osman. I could feel my entire body shaking as my seed left me. I just stood there, inside of Osman, catching my breath and waiting for my dick to get back soft. It had been a while since I last had sex so this moment of pleasure was having a lingering effect.

"Did you just call me Raheem?" Osman asked, his face plastered with disgust. Did I? I mean I honestly couldn't remember saying Raheem's name. Judging by the look of Osman's face, he was about to make this a huge argument. One that I had to diffuse quickly, if I didn't want the entire office hearing my business.

"I didn't mean to. He was just on my mind. That's all. Nothing more. Nothing less."

"Mason. Raheem, even being on your mind is not good." Osman stressed, while sitting on top of my desk, butt-naked. He looked at me closely before sighing deeply. "Mason, you have to move very careful for the next couple of months. One wrong move, and we'll both be in jail.