Suspicion raise

“Cool.”
I followed him through the place and reached our school,Shujin Academy.
I was checking him and his name was Akira Kurusu.Isn’t he that criminal that was newly released?
Akira then asked me a question.
“Hey,Have you heard of the phantom thieves?”
“Phantom Thieves?You mean those people who steal hearts for justice?They are pretty cool.Honestly.I like to be one as well.”
Akira gave a warm and big smile.
Wonder why..
The time should be almost up so we ran in and I looked for the faculty office to find my class.
I found my homeroom teacher,Miss Kawakami and asked for my class.
“Its in class 2-D.Akira there outside might lead you there.”She said busily.
I asked for directions and it turns out we were in the same class.What a coincidence!
We quickly got there and Akira went to introduced me to his friends.
Ryuji Sakamoto,Ann Takamaki and Makoto Nijima.I heard a meow in Akira’s bag.
Upon closer Inspection,their cat Morgana was in there.I kept it a secret.They were mumbling about something.The surrounding was too loud for me to hear anything so I just gave up.Akira turned to me
“Hey,want me to show you around?”
I kindly accepted.
The class was pretty much the same old boring place.Akira got asked a lot of questions and he managed to answer all of them.Thats really impressive but he did slack off a bit.
He kept checking his phone and talked to the cat.Is he even sane?
I am also kinda slacking until Miss Kawakami asked me a question.
“Mr Y/N,may I know the answer to this equation?”
I suddenly panicked and looked around.Akira started pointing sign languages without the teacher noticing.I, non-hesitatetly solved the question.But damn,that was close.
Akira winked at me,he is really kind.
The bell rang everyone bowed to the teacher and flew out.Akira asked me to eat lunch with him.
I followed him to the student council office.His friend Makoto was there.
She said she was expecting me and asked for help as my strategic skills exceeds all students at shogi last year.{Kinda like chess}
“So,you leaded some gang and made a huge mess of your school last year.Yes?”She had a serious look on her.
I nodded and she asked about the code to my past schools Principal office.Uh..I flipped my notebook and told her the number.Why would she need it anyways?
My suspicion was really high.
I wanted to know what the purpose of that is...The mission starts for me as I search.