Protect.

Ah,what a tiring day.School can always wait because I have some phantom thieves to follow!
Akira walked up to me and brought me to the metaverse,as I have researched.Akira walked me throughout the palace which he won't tell me whose.I had so much temptation to tell that he is my boyfriend and we should not keep secrets but the team might freak out.So I followed him jumping from platform to platform,I almost died from exhaustion.I have to agree that he was a pro at puzzles however,he solved us right into the desire immediately.I haven't properly asked if he liked me or not,honestly.Even after the events if last week.After Akira sent the calling card through mail,I asked him out in private so no one can see our activities.
We met at his room and we had some chats until I asked him.
“Akira,may I ask you a question please?”I asked with a beating heart.
“Why of course,babe.”
He called me babe!I can't look at him straight and I stared at his chest for a couple of minutes.Until he snapped his finger at me.
“Hey,are you alright?”
“Why yes,of course.So I wanna ask...Do you like me?”
He started giggling and fell down laughing.It was as if he was mocking me!How rude.
“I wouldn't be here if I don't.Although our relationship is progressing faster than I thought.”
“Emotionally or Uhhh.........Sexually?”
“Either.”He gave me a heartwarming smile.
He was soo cute my heart started hammering as my instincts told me to get closer.I was on top before I knew it.
Akira blushed for the first time as he nervously told me
“Wait,this is too fast!We started for only a week.We can't do this so quickly!”He got up and was burning red.
I smiled and gave him a hug.We chat while hugging and I left soon after.
It went home to check my mail box and saw a mail with bizarre design on it.Only to find out that it was a calling card.The card writes
|[Y/N],you have done many acts that|
|can be described as despicable.        |
|We shall Rob you of these crimes     |
|by tomorrow night.                             |
I found a note at the back of the card saying
“Hey,Akira here.I never told you this,but I loved you the day we met.Forgive me for cleansing your heart but we were blackmailed to do it.Dont hate me please. ”
I was filled with raged as my only loved one was forced to turn on me.My parents treated me like a slave and I was pissed and heart warmed as he loves me back.I don't want to see him suffer.Perhaps...This app.It can be useful for my plans.I quickly ran in and got into work.I have a plan I have to commit myself.
I will protect him.
I met him at elementary as well.He was my only friend as the others found my behavior of cruelty...Unsettling.
I know it will be hard but I will do anything to keep my only loved one alive.Even if it is a suicide mission.