My first romance

I kept worrying about Akira that he would get hurt from the creatures.I decided to look in my phone so I can enter the place I saw.I was gonna enter but in the corner in my eyes was a cat like eye staring at me.I realized that the cat was Morgana and pulled him into a cage.
“Let me out,vermin!You will regret it!”The cat was panicking and banging all around the metal cage.
So it does speak.I asked questions about what that place was so I can let him out.
“Ok,OK!You wanna know where you were just now? Fine!Just let me out!”
“Not until you answer my question completely.” I planned to get info out of him but he only told me the source.
“You are a good hacker,right?Just look for Isshiki Wakaba's cognition research alright? Now let my out!”
The cat struggling with fear and anger so I threw him out my first floor window.
I immediately drank my coffee and got to work.I was too worried about him to sleep.I feel..sexually confused but I quickly let it out and focused on the job.It wasn't too long when I found it.I was reading them until I fell asleep.
The next day,I woke up and got prepared for high school.I walked to Akira when I saw him at traffic.
“Hey!How are you!”I greeted.
“Perfectly fine,remember yesterday?
“Oh yeah,I did research too.”
He asked me to meet him at his house.That was really sudden of him.
I quickly replied
“S-sure! Why not?”
I walked beside him as his hand got closer to mine.I got nervous and quickly shoved it away.My heart was throwing itself at my ribcage and I started getting embarrassed.
“You are cute.”
Those three words led my heart banging all over the place and I held his hand.
He was flustering as well so I let go.
“No,please don't let go.”He said in a low voice.
His hand reached for mine and they were chained together without the surroundings knowing that we were holding hands.Morgana was laughing really loudly and we quickly let go.
“You two are such lovebirds.Don't worry,I promise not to tell anyone.”
We were so caught up we forgot he was there.Hopefully the cat keeps this promise.I also completely forgot to ask him questions regarding the cognition.
We got to school and I followed Akira to his friends.Ryuji also told me that there were other members.Both Yusuke Kitagawa and Futaba Sakura.Ryuji was talking to me while Akira had a discussion with Makoto.After some time,They decided to bring me over the place.Right after the declaration,the first bell rang.We quickly got to our class and attend the boring place.I was staring at Akira until the lunch bell rang.I looked in my bag and I forgot to make lunch.Akira seemed to have noticed and invited me to eat lunch with him.We went to the roof where all students are prohibited from entering.We sat down and Akira made some curry noodles that tasted delicious.While I was chewing my food,Akira got closer and wiped a mess off my face.I swallowed my food and I stood up.I got closer to see Akira's innocent face looking at me.I got in and our lips touched.It was a really awkward first kiss so I turned away.
“[Y/N],You are really cute whenever you look nervous.”
He pulled me in for another lips touch.It wasn't long until the bell rang.Oh dear!I quickly helped to clear up the food and we went to class together.Akira was my first romance I had.I can't take my eyes off him because he had such charisma around him.I will not lose him,never.