My awakening

In the morning,
I found all his personal info by
hacking Akira's phone.His name is Yuto Kitsumi.I entered his name in the mementos.
Permission Granted.
I was teleported to his instantly which doesn't happen often.
There he is.The little prick who messed with Akira.
Well,well,well.If it isn't the demon himself.
“Shut.Up.Vermin.You have no permission to be messing with the phantom thieves!”
Aw,you didn't bring your friends?Saves me the trouble.”
He threw a punch and I was flung towards the wall.I was powerless to stop him.I was too careless.Not yet...
“Your friend is watching.You know.”
This sentence bought me back up.I won't let you hurt him.Never.
A surge of electricity flew past me as whispers can be heard from someone.

“So you have found your worth.Now,my other self.I shall borrow you my power.”
The pain grew stronger as my determination pulled me through.
I am thou.Thou are I.Your determination to protect your loved one shall be the strength to pull you through.Now,fight with your might!
My rebellious form takes over as pain was completely numbed away.I tore off my mask and death runs throughout my veins.I have the proper way to kill him now.
Ganesha is now a part of me.I summoned Ganesha and I instantly knew my abilities for some reason.I casted Kougaon.The monster was knocked down before I knew it.He was weaker than my cousin which passed out by walking.
“Wait!You want them left alone?OK,just please spare me!”
If the shadow gives in,he is now changed.So perhaps I forgive him.
“Very well,Scram.”
He left something.It was Ann's bag!
So he was just a stalker all along,yet the phantom thieves took no action whatsoever.Time to spread the good news!
I returned into my crowded apartment.They were already there.
They looked cheerful as well.
Akira said they couldn't defeat him themselves.Makoto asked me to join the team.
“Sure!”I randomly answered.
Akira patted me on the back.Everyone swarmed me because of their excitement of another member.There was also a new girl,Haru.She was from a rich family.I quickly realize about the bag that the stalker took and returned it.
“Ew,maybe you can have that.It was pretty expensive but it looks terrible.”
I looked up on how much I can sell it for.30000 yen,I was shocked how a bag can be this much.Everyone asked for a celebration in a karaoke.I agreed.A floating card showed up and I freaked out.Akira was surprised as well.
“[Y/N],did you see that?”
Everyone was curious and asked Akira what happened.
I read what the card showed.
“Confidant level 1,Fools Arcana.”
Akira told me to follow him.
We went to the metaverse without the team.There was a blue door that wasn't here before.A girl was there as well.Akira and I was forced to enter the door when the girl kicked us in.
It was bizarre,when I woke up.I was in a prison with Akira.Thats when a deep voice from a creepy man said
“Greetings,you must be new here.Weird,because the wild card ability can only be sent one by one.”
The two girls were standing next to him.
“Ah yes,I forgot the introduction.I am Igor,these two are the wardens.Caroline and Justine.”
The wild card ability can let me hold multiple personas at a time.They perform an execution in order to fuse personas for another one.We go back by sleeping.Hearing that made my heart stumble.
“Do we...Sleep together or separately?”
Igor answered
“Either way.”
Akira pulled me to the uncomfortable bed.He slept next to me but I was too nervous to rest.I stared at his sleeping eyes until I fell asleep as well.
Thus,started my cooperation with the phantom thieves.