Ryding with Knight & wars with Mr Scott

Aymie’s POV.

He sat on our table. Not even bothering with the odd looks he was getting. His ass was planted on the chair right next to mine. For once I was embarrassed.

Picking up one of my chips, he popped it in his mouth and turned to smile at me, ignoring my glare.

“I swear to God all this sexual tension will one day kill me”

Dylanté’s and my head snapped up to look at Jess who was so calmly sipping her Fiji water.

“What it’s true! Don’t glare at me because I’m hydrated, the thirst must be so real” she started laughing hysterically chocking on her water in the process.

Dylanté quirked an eyebrow and smirked. “It’s funny how you say your hydrated Jess.” He slid onto the chair next to her and ran his hand up and down her thigh,

She spluttered and put her water down. At this point I was borderline tears, her reaction made me wanna pee myself.

Dylanté picked up her water and finished it all in a couple gulps.

“The only one thirsty is you” He whispered into her ear, nibbling it slightly.

I have no idea why, but a little growl escaped my lips accidentally as I took a massive bite outta my burger and a slurp from my strawberry milkshake.

“Aw is my little tiger getting restless?” Dylanté teased, shifting next to me again.

“Dylanté that’s not really good idea... girls got reflexes stronger than a Jackie Khan, and she’s the silent angry – adrenaline is props pumping through her right now and you wouldn’t even know….” Jess warned him hurriedly glancing at me after every few words.

It’s funny how after two years she still knows me. I finished my burger three bites later and started finishing off my chips.

Dylanté took another one, almost as if he was testing me.

I growled again trying to slow down the adrenaline pumping mercilessly through my veins. I ran my hand through my hair roughly as I finished off my milkshake.

“Woah, Easy there tiger. There’s at least an hour left, no need to be in a hurry.” He smirked while winking and taking another chip.

Calm down Aymie. Calm down.

I took a deep exhale, and shot a look at Jess.

Judging by my reaction the look in my eye must have been piercing as she flinched and gulped.

But as soon as Dylanté put his hand on my leg I lost it completely.

“Get your hands off me right now or you’ll regret it.” I growled out as Jess stood to her feet and tried to pry Dylanté off me.

“Or what? Princess?”

I stood up abruptly silencing the lunch hall.

“For Fucks sake do you not listen? What part of don’t push it do you not get? Do you wanna die today?!” Jess yelled causing the hall to erupt in whispers and murmurs of fear and excitement.

“Don’t you worry, she’s just a little kitten, and she can’t hurt me.” Dylanté said cockily turning around and leaning on the table with his arms behind his head.

A chorus of Ooooh’s and Daamn’s were heard through the room.

“Oh really now Dylanté? Want that written on your tomb stone?” I retorted back.

Ooooh’s were heard again along with another range of giddy responses.

“Holy shit did she just call him by his name?!”