One

NORMAL POV:

"Hoy! Sandara?! Are you listening to me?"

CL shouted at her since she's been talking to her and she noticed that she wasn't listening to her. She invited her at her house because it's her brother's birthday. This is the first time she invited Sandara in her house, and she knows her family will be delighted since she keeps on talking about her new bestfriend.

"I'm sorry, I was thinking about something."

She smiled at her. CL is her first friend in her new school, Now that she's in high school Sandara transferred into the new school and living in a new neighborhood. The first time that she came in the classroom it was CL who talked to her first since she's not really talkative and it will take time for her to talk to you comfortably.

And after how many months they became very close and comfortable with each other and consider themselves as bestfriends. They are at CL's home she was looking and be amazed how big is their mansion. She doesn't have any idea how rich they are.

As they pass by into the lobby going into their living room, she saw a very good looking man who is busy reading his book and not even noticing their existence. CL went to his direction and so she followed her, as they get closer her heartbeat beats faster, her face is getting hotter and she felt butterflies in her stomach as she gazes into his eyes.

"Hey! I said. This is my brother."

"Oh. I'm sorry. What did you say?"

The boy smiled as he noticed how her cheeks are getting pinkier and can't even look directly into his eyes which amazes him. Sandara could only look at her bestfriend whose teasingly smiling at her, she looks at the corner of her eyes and gives a quick glance to him.

"I said this is my brother. Lee Donghe."

"Really?"

A surprised voice came into her mouth which earns a huge laugh from Donghae. It's obvious that Sandara can't believe that they're siblings since they definitely look different. They're sibling by papers but by blood, they're not. CL is an adopted child but they never make her feel that she's adopted in fact they spoiled her and their mom loves her more than anything.

"You're insulting me, Dara! And you Oppa, stop laughing it's not even funny."

"No, I didn't mean to insult you Chearin-ah."

CL smiled at her for she knew her so well, and when Sandara called her Chearin it's just the cutest added with her bestfriends sweet voice who would get mad at that? Donghae smile at the two bestfriend, he can see the sincerity of their friendship. He's happy how Sandara called her sister Chearin, She's special to his sister. Only special people can call her that name.

"Obviously she's right. You two don't look like siblings. You're a baddass while this guy here is a lover boy."

"Oppa!"

A cool boy came wearing a very stylish clothes with the hat on backward in his head and giving them with a playful smile. Kwon Jiyong, Donghae's longtime bestfriend, even if they're quite opposite they can understand each other well and can get all along since grade school they're already best buddy. Donghae could only laugh at his bestfriends antics, just like him, his bestfriend likes to tease her sister.

A frown escapes into Sandara's face as she looks at the new boy. She doesn't like his aura and she didn't like what he said and making her look like she's a mean bestfriend to CL, what she said wasn't an intention to insult anyone. Jiyong saw her looking at him with disgust he can only smirk at her, how can she look cute despite frowning. If looks could kill he might be dead with how Sandara looks at him.