Five

DARA POV:

I didn't bother asking him again why his waiting outside since he will just gonna call me assuming he will reason out that he just came by and saw me who looks like a lost puppy that's why he isn't waiting for me.

"Where are we going?"

I ask since I don't have any idea where are we heading. I've been here before but that was too long ago and I was young back then so my memories of Jeju is a blur.

"Aren't you hungry?

A loud growl came out from my stomach and Jiyong could only laugh.

"Let's go and eat some food then." I could only nod and be embarrassed. Though I can't see my face right now I know for sure that it's red since I can feel the heat of my face so I look away so Jiyong won't notice it.

"Have you tried eating a black pork?" He asked and I look at him confused.

"Black pork? Is that even yummy the pork is color black?" I innocently ask. I don't have any idea about black pork all I know is the pink and white meat. Jiyong could only laugh at my question.

"Silly, not literally black. It's a high-quality meat. You should try it." And that earns my curiosity.

As we arrived at the restaurant there are lots of tourists visited the restaurant. I must say it's really popular, I swallow hard when I saw the food on the table. I'm very hungry and my stomachs keep complaining. After Jiyong finishes telling the waitress our order he notices me and smirked.

"You didn't eat your breakfast, don't you?"

"Yeah. I was late when I woke up." I'm not used skipping my meals especially breakfast that's why my little dragons inside my stomach are complaining.

"Jiyong!" I heard a woman from my back shouts his name so I look back.

She went near unto our table as he approaches Jiyong. She has the same height like me and she has a bright smile.

"Hey, Taeyeon," Jiyong called her name and I shifted my gaze from the other side ignoring their reunion time.

"When did you arrived? You didn't even send me a message that you're in town." I could only shiver how she makes her voice sound so flirty, I could never do that.

"I'm sorry I was really busy. By the way, this is Sandara." I heard he calls my name so I look into her and I can see her bitter smile.

"Hi, I'm Jiyong's friend," I said and I can see how her eyes brighten when she heard me I'm just a friend.

"I must go now, give me call Jiyong. I'll wait for you."

After Taeyeon talk to us like forever our order arrived which lifts up my spirit from being bored hearing her annoying voice.

"Now you're not bored anymore" I look at him and glared his killing my moment appreciating the food.

"Who wouldn't I get bored when all I heard is her annoying voice. I wonder why girls like her make a sound like that."

"What sound?" He asks as if I was not making any sense.

"I'm must go now, give me a call Jiyong. I'll wait for you." I imitate Taeyeon's voice which makes me cringe hearing myself talking like that.

"Are you jealous?" he asks with scrutinizing eyes which chokes me.

"Me? Jealous? With her? Because of you? Hahaha" I laugh so hard as if I heard the lamest joke of the year which earns every eye of the restaurant.