Four

DARA POV:

After dinner at Chearin's house, I went home straight. They offer to send me home but I refused I was too shy to accept their offer after crying in front of them.

Nobody asks about where's my family Chearin tried to ask but I keep quiet and never answered her back. I know it's unfair to her especially that she's my bestfriend and she shares everything with me. But it's too hard for me to open up to someone especially if it's about my family.

I did it before with my ex bestfriend but she used it against me when we had a fight which is one of the reasons why I choose to change school. That's why it scares me to share about a personal problem to others because I don't want to repeat what happened before.

"you're home. Did you eat already?" my nanny welcomed me with a concerned face.

I nod and never utter a word I get inside into my room and put away all the things on the floor. These past few days is a torture I'm becoming so emotional. Because of tiredness I slump my body unto the bed and slowly closes my eyes and be in a deep slumber.

I woke up because of the loud ring of my phone. I pick it up and look for the caller, it was Chearin and a sigh escape from my mouth and press the answer button.

"Dara' we're going on a vacation come join us."

I smile and was about to say yes but I remember I already have plans for this sembreak no not my plan actually their plans.

Every vacation they will send me to different places thinking that they will fill the emptiness in my heart that they can't give.

"I'm sorry Chearin, ah, but I have plans already for this vacation."

I can hear that she sigh on the line and it's obvious that she's quite disappointed from the sound of her voice.

"Really, if it's about last night don't worry. I won't ask anymore." I smiled at the thought she cares for me.

"no, it's not that. My family already book me for a vacation. That's why."

"Really? If that's so. I'm happy for you. Enjoy your vacation with your family. I have to go, mom is calling me."

I didn't answer her I just nod and didn't react. Fact is every time my family will send me on a vacation I will be alone. I always had a choice not to go, but something inside me hoping that they'll show up and be with me.

I got up and go down to the dining room. My nanny is finished preparing my food so I sat down and eat it silently. She smiles at me while looking at me intently.

"I already pack your things, are you ready?"

"Thank you. Instead of sending me to different countries to make me happy why don't they visit me?"

"You should understand them, Dara. You know that they care for you right?" she asked with a concern eyes.

"until when should I live a life like this?" tears are forming in my eyes because of the sadness that I felt deep in my heart. Sometimes I get jealous of people whose in my age they have their parents to run to when everything is not fine.

My nanny didn't answer my question just like her she doesn't know when I'm going to see them, no certainties at all. After the accident that happened years ago they sent me away from them, away from their sights and away from the people who know me.

After eating my breakfast I check my luggage that my nanny packed if everything I needed is already there, though I know she knows what I needed. I'm the type of a person who likes to double check so everything will be fine.