Two

NORMAL POV:

Sandara is panting so hard as she entered the gate of their school, she's getting late and today is their final exam. She didn't wake up from her alarm clock that's why she is running like a maniac. Behind her is Jiyong whose silently laughing at her how her nostrils getting bigger as she pants so hard while clutching her chest. Sandara heard his laughed and look immediately at his direction.

"You? What are you doing here?"

"To study?"

"What? You mean to say you're studying here?"

"Yes, Ms. Sandara Park. Do you think I'm here to visit you? In your dreams."

"And do you think I will think about you? Never! over my dead body."

"Yes! you've got a dead body out there!"

Sandara was about to walk away from him and to avoid having a conversation with him when Donghae arrived and smiled at her. From feeling annoyed toward Jiyong she felt happy seeing Donghae. Donghae's smile makes her blushed like an idiot. Jiyong could only smirk at her with how she changes when Donghae arrive, a few minutes ago she looks like an Amazon talking to Jiyong now she looks like a puppy looking at Donghae.

"Hello, there lover boy!"

"And who are you the bad boy?"

"Oppa, you're studying here?"

"Dara yah. What are you still doing here? I think you've got an exam today."

And then Sandara remember that she's late and she needs to get inside before her teacher won't allow her to take an exam. She rushes going into their classroom without even saying anything which surprises Donghae and Jiyong.

"Hey, I noticed you're fond teasing her, I thought you don't like her."

Donghae smiled at his bestfriend trying to decipher him, Jiyong doesn't usually bully girls he treats them like a princess but when it comes to Sandara it make him ask a question why does he treat her like that he teases her that much where in fact Sandara is too beautiful to make fun of.

"Then what are you trying to say here lover boy?" Jiyong smirk at his bestfriend.

"Nothing, I'm just curious why you're acting so weird?"

"Nada, you're overreacting, Let's go! Remember we still need to study Dr. Lee."

And so the two boys went inside their room, as they pass by unto Sandara's classroom everyone looks at them with awe except Sandara whose busy answering her test paper with a serious frowning face. The two boys are smiling while looking at her, CL notices them she was about to say hi to them when she notices that the two boys are looking at the same person. She frowns when she saw how Jiyong looks at her bestfriend differently but she let it slide with whatever she's thinking.

After taking an exam the two girls decided to go to the canteen and eat some snack since they felt drained and exhausted. As they pass by everyone's eyes are watching every move of Sandara, even in a few months staying in the new town her name became famous a lot of boys are trying to catch her attention but too shy to man up.

"Hi Sandara!" Mino, same year with them but in the different section, well known from being bully and playboy. He's always blatant about his liking toward Sandara and Sandara would just brush it off and think he's just joking.

"My gosh Mino, it's too early to annoy someone." CL barge in annoyed with how Mino is trying to make a conversation with Dara.

"As if you're the reason why I'm here."