Six

DARA POV:

It's been 3 weeks since I stay here in Jeju and thanks to Jiyong I really enjoy my stay here. For 3 weeks we became closer. I get to know him better, different from the first impression that I had on him.

He showed me different places, sometimes if I'm too tired he will invite me to come and visit his town, I get to meet his granny. She's cool and she welcomes me like I'm her own.

And today since I've got nothing to do I decided to visit his granny's house. Her granny and I became closer since most of my days, I spent it at her house and wanders at their big garden.

I don't know where Jiyong is, he used to fetch me during this time but today I can't see him. I decided to walk since I'm quite familiar with the place already and it's not too far. I walk and still be amazed by my surroundings.

If only I've got a bicycle it would be better, I'll ask granny if she had one and that is what I'm going to do today. I was walking slowly when I felt someone's following me, it makes me feel nervous because this is the first time I felt someone's eyes are on me during my vacation.

I look back and I saw no one but still, I can feel that someone is there and hiding somewhere. My paced went faster and I never look back because I'm afraid that my hunch is right.

Did they find me already?

I close my eyes, afraid of what will happen. I run as fast as I can when I bump into someone's chest. I froze and my body is shaking. My tears are streaming down on my face.

"Please spare my life...again. I'm not yet ready" I cried so hard scared of what will happen next.

"Dara.." the familiar voice gives me a hope that I'm still safe. I look at him and all I did was hug him. I'm safe that's all I could ever think.

"They're here. They're coming for me. I'm scared Jiyong. I don't want to die." I said it honestly.

"No one's gonna hurt you here. Shhhh." He comforts me until my tears are drying up and slowly, I calm down.

I look at his shirt it's wet because of my tears and when I broke off from our hug I saw a boy behind him.

"Hi, I'm Seungri." his smile is so contagious and so I smiled back at him.

"I'm Sandara, you can call me Dara." I sniffed and in the corner of my eyes, I saw Jiyong looking at me intently. I know that look, what happened to me adds up his curiosity about me. Seungri grab me and he smirks at Jiyong while walking away from him.

We arrived at Jiyong's house and there I saw granny watering her flowers in her garden. One thing that I like why I like to visit their place is because of the beautiful ambiance, it gives me peace of mind. I love flowers, when I was at home with my family I used to plant different kinds of flowers in our garden with my mother. I wonder if someone is taking care of my flowers, I wonder if my mom is still taking care of it.

"Dara-yah! Come here." Granny called me as soon as she saw me. I oblige and walk beside her. Even if she's old you can really tell that she's a beauty when she's young. I smiled at her and look at the roses she planted.

"You remind me of Jiyong's mom," Granny said while looking at me and look back at Jiyong's whose behind me.

"Me?" I ask.

"Yes. Every time she sees a flower she'll smile and her minds will be taken out from nowhere, just like you. Aside from that, everything about you reminds me of her." I smile unable to say something. I don't know how should I react to her words and I choose to keep quiet since it's the safest answer.