Three

DARA POV:

I woke up feeling the heaviness in my eyes I stand up and watch myself in the mirror. I sighed because of the evidence of crying too much is so obvious. I look around to check if oppa is still there, but just like the usual no traces of him again.

A tear fell down on my face I should get used to this all the people that I care will always leave me. A knock on my door woken up my senses.

"breakfast is ready." it was my nanny. The only person who took care of me when everyone abandons me. I smile at her and I can see the curiosity in her eyes.

"I'll be down in a while. Let me just take a shower."

She nodded and closed the door. I get inside into my bathroom and let the water washes away the feeling that I felt right now. Just like the usual, I act like nothing happen and continue to live like a high school student should act.

I arrived at our school earlier than the usual just like I always do I walk from home to school. I can see that there are still few students arrived. Today is our last day of school after this exams it will be sembreak another boring vacation.

I decided to stay in the park and review today's exam since I haven't reviewed last night because of what happened. I sat down on the grass and let the trees cover me from the sunlight. I open the book and focus myself on studying. Without realizing I saw a shoe in front of me so I look up to check who is it.

"Your mysterious eyes makes me wanna know you more." I frown at him, the way he looks at me makes me feel like he's going to strip me which scares me to death.

He got very dangerous eyes yet he's undoubtedly handsome. I heard a lot about him he's a well-known Cassanova which I think I should avoid. I pick up my things and was about to walk out from him. When he grabbed my arms which makes me flinch.

"Not too fast darling." his smile is deadly. No question about that but I'm not the type of girl to be tamed by him so I smirk.

"Don't call me darling, I'm not yours." I pull away from my arm but he's too strong so I fail.

"Let go of her Jaejoong." I look back and found him looking at me intently which makes me conscious.

"Jiyong, what are you? I was actually expecting your superhero bestfriend not the bully guy like you." he smiles at him a mocking smile actually, Jiyong is just giving him a bored look like his not interested with this Jaejoong guy. Jiyong grab me and make me stand behind him.

"I choose who I want to bully and to protect Jaejoong, so back off."

Without telling any words Jiyong grabs me and walk away from that Jaejoong guy. No one utters a word while walking in the corridor. There are few eyes who are looking at us which makes me conscious since Jiyong is still holding me tightly. He notices my awkwardness so he let go of my hands.

"Next time, don't be alone. Ghost are everywhere." I wasn't able to answer him back. I was frozen from what I heard from him. He walks away without saying goodbye.

"hey". I was woken up when Chearin showed up.

"What's with you? You look like you've seen a ghost." She laughs and grabs me to enter into our classroom. I didn't realize the time, as I sat in my chair my mind is blank. I just hope that I can answer our exam today.

Everything went well, I just hope that all my answers are right. Chearin and I decided to visit our favorite ice cream store. Every time we have a stressful day we treat ourselves and eat some ice cream.