Chapter 4

Chloe
Finally school's over!

"Do you need a ride home, Chloe? Since your mommy won't let you skate home." Drew laughs.

"Actually I'm going to Wesley's house." I snap back, getting in the back seat of the car with Keaton.

"Whoa, my house?" Wesley says confused.

"Yeah, your house. I have to stay until my mom gets back from wherever she went." I explain to him.

"Oh. Well, what about Alexis?"

"I don't know! She's probably at home or at her friends house."

-

"Mom! We're home!" Wesley yells as we walk inside.

Someone kill me, please!

"Hi, honey." Mrs. Stromberg says to Keaton as he walks into the kitchen.

"Hey, mom." He replies.

"Hi, Mrs. Stromberg." I say politely.

"Hello, Chloe! You can go to Wesley's room to do homework if you need to." Mrs. Stromberg replies.

"But mom!" Wesley screams coming into the kitchen.

"Shush, Wesley! She's our company! You can do whatever you have to in the living room or in your brother's room."

"Fine."

"Thanks for letting me stay here until my mother gets home, Mrs. Stromberg." I thank her.

"You're welcome sweetie!"

I walk to Wesley's room and start on my homework.

A/N
This chapter is kinda boring . I'm not too happy with it . I guess it's kinda like a filler chapter . Idk . But , as the story goes on , it gets more interesting . And this isn't edited so sorry if there are any mistakes .