Chapter 15

Wesley
I think I'm starting to like Chloe. I mean, who wouldn't like her? She's like every skaters dream girl.

"Wes, come on! Drew's here." Keaton yells.

"I'm coming!"

-

Alexis
Chloe better stay away from Wesley. He's mine. I mean, who would even go out with my sister?

"Hey, beautiful." Drew says as Chloe and I get in the back seat of his car with  Wes between us.

"Hey, Drew." I say.

"I wasn't talking to you, Alexis. I was talking to your sister."

"Hahahaha. Are you serious? You gotta be kidding me."

"I'm not kidding." He says with a serious face.

"Who would ever think that this thing is beautiful?"

"I'm just gonna ride my skateboard to school." Chloe says, opening the car door.

"Mom said you're not allowed to." I say.

"I don't care, Alexis! Leave me alone!" She says then slams the car door.

"Uh, I forgot something at the house. I'll meet you guys at school." Wes says and gets out the car.

Wesley
Drew starts the car when I get out and drives away.

"Chloe!" I yell, trying to catch up with her.

"What do you want? Coming to make fun of me so my sister doesn't have to do it herself?" She says, picking up her skateboard.

"What? No. Why would I do that?"

"Because just two weeks ago, you couldn't stand me, and now you're all nice to me."

"A person can changed, can't they?"

"Yeah, people change, but you never do. That's the thing. You're Wesley Stromberg. The boy that gets every girl in the school. Not Wesley Stromberg, the guy that talks to Chloe Martinez."

"Well, maybe I wanna be the guy that talks to Chloe Martinez."

"Does Drew like me?" She asks, changing the subject.

"Who? Drew Chadwick? I don't know. I guess he does."

I hate saying that Drew like her just so the guys can hurt her. It's not right. And it's for right for me to be part of this plan either.

"Oh. Well, we should probably start heading to school so we're not late for class." She suggests.

"Oh, yeah. Rright."

I don't think Chloe understands how much I care about her. That's why I went after her. But I guess she likes Drew and not me...

A/N
This book is over in like three chapters ):

& Happy Easter