Chapter 17

Wesley
I really fucked up, didn't I? I didn't mean to hurt Chloe like that. I didn't even know that she liked me. I can't believe I just hurt a girl as amazing as her.

Over these past couple months, we've gotten really close. After getting paried up together for our history project, which we got an A on, we started hanging out more and more. I'm glad we started spending time with her, because I really do like her.

If you were to ask me how much I like Chloe, I couldn't even tell you. I don't just like Chloe, but I love her. And I gotta tell her that I do.

"Guys, I have to tell you something, and you better not interrupt me because this is very important." I say to Keaton and Drew.

"Go ahead." Keaton says.

"I'm just gonna say it. I'm in love with Chloe. And I hurt her really bad. She likes me back, and I feel awful knowing what I've done to her. She makes me so happy. I don't wanna date Alexis anymore. I ended that with her the moment I saw Chloe walking off crying because of me. Yeah, she's pissed, but it's whatever. I fucked up, guys. Big times, and now I have to fix it."

"How are you gonna fix it?" Drew asks.

"I thought you'd never ask."

A/N
Late night update cause it's 12:07 a.m. and I should be sleeping right now . I h8 school so much . But one more chapter and it's over .