Chapter 7

The whole day I debated wether or not I wanted to read more of the journal..finally at about 3:00 p.m. I pulled out the journal and read the second page

             Dear diary,
   So I figured out how the old lady died it's because she fell down the steps I tried telling my mom that we should move again but she won't listen and I'm still so sad about my aunt dying she had a stroke at a grocery store and I miss her so much ....and I'm miss my boyfriend he slipped and fell trying to jump off a cliff into water  and hit rocks wow why me and i don't know anymore....
                         Signed my Alana Smith

I couldn't believe what I was reading then I quickly again shoved it in between my mattresses . I ran downstairs and heard the phone ring I quickly went over but hesitantly picked up the phone. It was my ex boyfriend and he was crying. He told me that my friend Kaylee from back home had just been run over and that there over 20 police cars out there and an ambulance but he thinks she's dead. I almost had a mental breakdown over 3 people had died since I moved away. And I dropped the phone and ran to my mom. And she asked me what was going on "it's Kaylee she's gone everyone is gone " I said as I sobbed loudly.
Then she said soothingly "shhhh shhh its gonna be ok"
      I knew it wasn't gonna be ok but I like to be in my moms arms ...

The rest of the day was hectic my mom running around like crazy and on the phone every five minutes. And I cried most of the day I couldn't handle this I was going insane with all of these emotions . I went to bed that night and again had a restless night. And thought the whole night why?! Why me!?