Chapter 1

Hi my name is Carrie and I live in the small town of Spiro, Oklahoma. I guess you could say I'm popular but I love my home and my friends but I'm going to tell you the story of the 6 clicks....and this is how it all began.
     One day my mom came  up to me and told me we had to move . Of course I was a little sad because I had to leave all of my friends and my home . But now I would get to discover some place new.
      Mom wouldn't tell me where we where going is a surprise she said. I was filled with so much fear, joy, and sadness my emotions where running wild. When  we arrived in the outskirts of New Orleans mom said ten more minutes until we get there. What mom was taking me to New Orleans. One of the oldest parts of the U.S. , and one of the most haunted. I was shocked.
     We arrived at an old looking house. It was a two story house and it looked like it has been abandoned for years. It was grey house and some of the windows were busted out . Others than that it wasn't to bad. I mean it did kinda creep me out but I wasn't to worried about it.
       I went in and it smelled like dust and mildew. I really needed to use the bathroom so I went and looked for one. Then when I found one I hurried in and all of sudden I heard a click. I didn't think to much of it and I just blew it off . After I went pee I looked at myself in the mirror ,and oddly I heard another click.then another .then other.and it wouldn't stop.
      So I went back downstairs and I could still hear it so I went to one of the bedrooms downstairs .and then I saw it . An old but beautiful lamp. I went and unplugged it so maybe it would stop clicking. I thought it was just probably because it was an old house and there was an electricity malfunction. Finally the  clicking stopped . I walked up to my mom and asked her if she her the clicking and she said "no I didn't hear anything" I said" one of the old lamps wouldn't stop clicking in the down stairs bedroom bedroom, I was wondering if I could keep it it's really pretty" she said "sure why not".