Chapter 6

I haven't been this in shock ever. First my best friend then my uncle ! I didn't understand it I went into my bedroom and "click" turned on my lamp. I started to snoop around a little and then I went out of my room and looked down the hall to see a old wooden door . I walked down and I opened it up to see a set of stairs. I walked up the stairs and I saw a bunch of old junk. In the corner I saw a trunk which I went straight over to. I opened it up to find a blanket covering several books.
        I picked up one of the books on top it looked like some kind of diary or journal . So I began to flip through the pages and it appeared to have the history of the house.
        I closed the trunk and quickly ran back to my room with the journal in hand . I opened up to the first page and it read
             Dear diary,
                    Today in my bedroom my lamp kept clicking on and off it kind of creeped me out but I bet it was just and electrical malfunction but today I went to the library and learned a lot about this house .....it turns out an old woman passed away in the basement and a tiny child got murdered in the kitchen .. I don't like this house it's to creepy I'll be back tomorrow and right more about the house.
                             Signed by Alana Smith

After I read that first page I quickly closed the journal and shoved it in between my mattresses I was so freaked out but I couldn't tel my mom bc she would think it was nonsense .What do I do now?