Chapter 7

Reader's POV

Nisaka and I carried on talking after that, the mood becoming less awkward and tense. We got to know each other more, but I still haven't told him I'm a completely introverted otaku, whoops. Currently we're sitting outside on a bench quite cold- well its winter after all.
"Nisaka, you're a first year at school aren't you?"
"Yes I am, why?"
I smirk, "I'm your senpai then hehe~"
"O-oh, is that so.." Nisaka stutters.
"Well it's only a year so don't worry my precious Kouhai~" I tease.
"...I'll go get us drinks." The purple haired boy says as he quickly walks over the a vending machine.
Oya oya, he got flustered from the senpai thing and now he's running away?

He soon came back with two cartons of milk tea.
"Thanks."
"It's nothing."

After staying outside for a bit longer we go back into the hotel room where our parents were.
"Oh boys you're finally back!"
"Did you get to know each other?"
"Yes, we have."
"Awww you look great together!" My mother cries out.
"M-mum!" I blush and so does Nisaka.
"I must agree with your mother (Y/N)-kun! You'll be a great couple!" Nisaka's mother says.
Maybe it would have been better if we stayed outside after all?

After a bit more talking it was time for us all to go back home.
I exchange phone numbers with Nisaka before we all start to make our ways home. I stare out of the window on the train with a smile on my face.
That was great, I didn't mess up.

By the time we got home it was around 2:30pm. As the typical otaku I am, I'll just watch some anime and maybe play some games for the rest of the day. Hm, I wonder what Nisaka thinks of anime...maybe I'll ask him the next time we speak.