Hi!!

Hey everyone, Krystal here! Welcome! Sorry this isn't much, but I promise that we will be more active in the near future, Kinaé/Rose and I have been really busy... But! Make sure to check out our new story-- The Start (Choose your own path) you can choose what you say and do! Make up your own story! sorry to cut this short! But I gotta scram! We're getting ready to start the first side story!

Rose: Krystal! Come on! We're waiting!

Krystal: Coming!
Anyway, I gotta go. But here's a quick sneak peek!

--------------------

*third person P.O.V*
One beautiful morning, The Gladers are packing their bags and chucking them into 2 8-seated vans that Alby and Jorge are renting.

The Gladers go back inside Alby's house since they decided to meet their before heading off to start their camping trip.

A few minutes later, Krystal bolts out of the house with Rose following behind her---

Wait what? What's happening!?

*Krystal's P.O.V*
I quickly bolt out of the house, along with Rose who's following close behind me. We open the door to Alby's van that he's renting and quickly jump in, Me in the drivers seat, and Rose in the back, leaning across the seats to look out the window. Soon, the others quickly rush outside and try to open the van's doors, but are unsuccessful as I quickly pull the keys out of my pocket and lock all the car doors.

Alby, Newt, And Clint are all somewhat gently banging on the doors and windows, being careful so they don't damage anything. Frypan, Winston, Minho, Thomas and Chuck are on the side of the road, laughing away, Jeff, Aris and Jorge are standing off to the side, Jeff and Aris are holding in chuckles whilst Jorge just face palms, but has a smile on his face.

Teresa and Brenda smile and giggle a bit before returning back to their original conversation before hand whilst Gally stands somewhere near Alby, Newt and Clint, his arms are crossed and he's standing straight, but makes no effort to hide the small smile on his face as he let's out a chuckle.

I smile cheekily at Rose, who seems to get the same idea as I do and she smiles a mischievous smile back at me. I nod my head and put the keys in their place, turning them. I hear the engine rumble as the van starts up, Alby, Newt and Clint are now yelling at us, although their yells are muffled.

*Rose's P.O.V*
Krystal smiles cheekily at me, 'She has an idea... I think I know what she's planning' I think to myself.
I turn towards her and I send a mischievous smile back to her and she nods, before starting the van up. I look back out
the window and see Alby, Newt and Clint yelling at us from outside, I let out a laugh and stick my tongue out at them.
-------
Hope you enjoyed! (Not edited)