02

amber's pov

simon minter.

every time i hear that name, i automatically cringe, and get annoyed. he's an arrogant, cocky, cunt, with his smug ass face. urgh. i can't stand him. yet, i live with him.

it's not just him that i live with. no. i live with him, and some of his friends - josh, vik and jj. it's great for the most part. but, when simon cunt-bag minter decides to be a cocky twat, that's when we have some issues.

you see, simon likes to purposely piss me off. he knows how to. he knows how to press my buttons. he knows how to wind me up. but, i also know how to piss him off too, so i guess we're even.

all in all, i hate the guy. i wish i had never met him.

.

simon's pov

amber howitt.

oh my lord, that name drives me insane. literally.

she's a self-obsessed, dumb ass, annoying cunt. she thinks that the fucking universe revolves around her. but guess what, news flash, it doesn't. crazy? i know. (hotel? trivago.) 

and yet, i live with her. well, more like she lives with me, josh, vik, and jj. but still. we live under the same roof.

it's great when it's just me and the guys, but no she has to walk in and ruin my experience/day. she constantly winds me up, so in retaliation, i wind her up. payback's a bitch, huh.

all in all, i hate her. i wish i had never met her.

.

[a/n] -welcome to a new simon minter/miniminter fanfic guys. :) if you're new here to this fanfic, or any of my fanfic's then especially welcome to you! i'm illuminatex and i write cringe sidemen - mainly miniminter - fanfictions for the purpose of entertainment for all you fangirls, and fanboys out their :) i hope you enjoy this fanfic, or any of mine (cheeky plug, but ya'know). feedback is always welcome here! and yeah, enjoy and peace.

.

.