08

[a/n] -just thought i'd share that today, 11/10/17, according to snapchat it's national coming out day today. :) so, yeah... that's cool (and relevant to this chapter)

-

simon's pov

"well would ya look at that," amber mutters as she looks at her phone. "what?" i ask, curious. "according to snapchat, it's national coming out day today." ambers says as she glances up at me. "oh," i hum.

"so which one of you is the gay one then?" amber asks jokingly as she looks at the guys - tobi, vik, and harry - sitting at the back. "i have a girlfriend, so it can't be me." harry says. "not me. i ain't gay." tobi shakes his head. "same. i'm not either." vik says.

"which one of you is the bi one then?" amber asks. "are you really gonna list every sexuality you can think of, and ask us if we're it or not?" vik asks. "possibly." amber shrugs. "lord, give me strength." tobi sighs.

"so, which one of you is bi then?" amber asks again. "not me. i love my women." harry says, making us all laugh lightly. "not me either." tobi says. "quite possibly me, but ya'know." vik shrugs. "awe! ikkle vikkle likes pussy and dick!" amber squeals. "basically, i guess." vik laughs.

"well, happy national coming out day, vik." amber smiles brightly. "thanks, ambs." vik chuckles.

ambs is the nickname that vik has given to amber. it's kinda cute to be honest.

"are you gay or bi simon?" harry asks, turning the tables onto me. "nope." i say, popping the 'p'. "how boring." amber sighs. "well, are you gay or bi?" i ask. "gay, no. bi, yes." amber says. "madness." i simply say. "i already knew that." vik smiles. "that's because i told you vik as you're like my best friend." amber lightly giggles. "what about me?!" harry asks, kinda shocked.

harry and amber have known each other for a very long time. to me, they're more like brother and sister than best friends. but, hey ho.

"harry, you're my brother. that's even better, surely." amber sighs. "true." harry shrugs.

"and, we're here." i announce as i pull up to the local pitch. "finally!" amber groans. "not my fault there was traffic." i say. "i know. but still." amber says as she climbs out the car. "but still what?" i ask as i too, climb out the car. "never mind." amber shakes her head. "o-okay." i nod.

-

[a/n] -hope you're enjoying this fanfic so far guys! :)