Chapter 5: Alone at last

Mona POV
That night, I couldn't sleep. I was too overcome with excitement from the fact that I was staying with Raphael for my vacation. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. Dilara was sound asleep, so I carefully crept out of bed beside her and opened the door, partially. I saw no one at first, but then I looked to the side and saw Raphael half way across the hall.

" Raphael"? I said quietly. He must have heard me, because he suddenly turned around."Mona"! He said quietly as well, but at the same time a little shocked. "I'm sorry, did I wake you?"
" No, you didn't Raphael". I said closing the door behind me and walking towards Raphael.

"I just couldn't sleep".
"Huh, neither could I".
"What are you doing here this late, Raphael?"
"Oh, um"- Raphael put his hand behind head and looked away."I was just wondering. Since you just came to Earth and all, I thought maybe I could show you around?" I was alittle curious about seeing Raphael's planet, so I agreed. "I'd love that." I told him. His eyes went wide with excitement for a minute. "Really... I mean great..um..cool, cool." It was cute when he acted nervous like this around me. "Come on," he told me while grabbing my hand. "I'll show you all the great places I know." And then we left.

3rd POV
During their tour, Raphael showed Mona Lisa all this favorite places in New York. He also let her try pizza, which she loved. A little too much. And they talked for hours on what they had done from their time apart. Raphael talked about how their enemy shredder was still out their, and that him and his brothers were still trying to find where he was and stop him. And Mona talked about all the adventures she and Sal had been on in space.

The last spot Raphael took Mona was the docks, where he showed her the pitch black sky touch the water, with only the moons light reflecting off it. "It's beautiful, Raphael". She told him. Raphael smiled at her compliment, and walked near the edge of the docks. "Sorry there isn't as many stars in the sky as your used too". He said looking up at the sky, still smiling. "It's fine. It might not be the same Salamandria night sky back on my planet, but I don't care what sky I'm under as long as your here with me, Raphael". They looked at each other, both with dreamily happy faces as they got close to a kiss. But just before they could, they heard two men's voices not to far from them behind the cargos.

"I think I heard someone over here". One of the men said, and there foot steps started to get closer. "Mona, come on...over here." Raphael whispered as he grabbed her hand and lead her onto of the old warehouse by the docks. After a little while, the men shortly left the docks.

After the two sighed in relief, they heard a cracking noise under their feet. Suddenly their spots on the roof snapped from underneath them, and they both fell into the old warehouse.

They ended up landing onto an old dusty mattress, which sent a lot of dust into the air, and onto the dirty cold floor. When Raphael got up, he coughed and asked. "You okay, Mona?" As she got up, Mona responded. "Yes, *cough, I'm fine Raphael, * cough cough." As he helped her up, they both chuckled alittle, seeing how dirty they both looked.

Raphael looked up at the roof, to see the spot where they both fell from. "Looks like we're pretty lucky to still be alive, huh." Raphael said to Mona, still looking up. "Looks like we better find the door to get ooooooouuuu...." As Raphael turned his head to Mona Lisa, he saw her taking off the top of her armor and revealing a sexy black tank top she was wearing. Revealing more of her slim, muscular body. Which made Raphael freeze in place and blush like crazy.

When she turned her head to look at him, Raphael turned around quickly as he could. "Wh-what are you doing?" He asked her, sounding embarrassed. "It's so dusty in here that some of the dust came into my armor." She relied. Raphael swallowed hard, trying to ignore the temptation of looking back at her. "Is everything alright, Raphael?" She asked, as she came closer to him. "Everything's fine, why?" Now Raphael was sweating and blushing from how embarrassed and aroused he was seeing her like this. "Do you not like seeing me like this?" She asked a bit upset. Raphael quickly turned around to her and replied. "No... I'm mean...yes ... I'm mean... it's very arousing, I MEAN PRETTY..o-on you... and, uhh...." Then she cut him off by pressing her finger on his mouth and smiled.

"It's alright Raphael, I know what you mean." Mona said calmly to him as she put her finger down. "I love you Mona Lisa." Raphael told her out of no where. After he had heard himself, Raphael went wide eyed for a moment. Until she relied, "I love you too Raphael", in a very sweet and happy voice that made Raphael's heart jump with happiness.

Not long after, the two start embracing each other and locking lips. Soon, Raphael broke apart for a moment and said. "You know Mona Lisa, there's... there's been something I've been wanting to do with for a while now." "Oh. And what is it?" She asked curiously. "We don't have to do it if you don't want to.." He hesitated. "Just tell me, Raphael. Please." She grabbed both his hands. With a small gulp, Raphael grabbed the courage to ask her what he wanted them to do right there and now. By whispering in her ear.

Mona blushed and went wide eyed from what he was telling her. When Raphael saw her face though, he looked alittle disappointed and embarrassed. Like he had just said the wrong thing that was going to make her leave. But to his surprise, after a moment she replied. "Okay, let's do it." And at that moment Raphael's eyes went wide with joy and surprise that they looked like they were going to fall off his face. "A-are you sure? I'm not pressuring you or anything..." Then she cut him off. "I'm sure of it, Raphael. If you're ready, then so am I. *Raka *Raka." She said confidently and sweetly. Confused by her answer, Raphael didn't bother to question as the two of them both started to get ready.