Chapter 2: Raph's Planet

Raph pov

I was in my room, laying on my bed. I stared at the ceiling. Ever since I left space, things have been crazy for the past few weeks. Meeting Shinigami, Leo teaming up with Karia, Stockflys bug mutants, April going crazy with her crystal, Tokka coming to Earth, and Tigerclaws sister Alopex. Also Mutation Day past three days ago. Me and my bros are sixteen now.

Chompy made his way towards me and snuggled right next to me to sleep. I pet him while he slept next to me. I'm happy Tokka let him stay here with me. Well, until he grows to full size that is. Every time I see the little guy, he reminds me of Spike(Slash), space, and Mona.

Mona is the only women that I'll ever love. Even though she betrayed me and turned me over to Lord Dreg. I still love because she had no choice. I miss her. I'll never forget the first time we met. She really kicked my shell back there, but it was all Leo's fault. Wait, shouldn't I be thanking him considering he's the reason Mona punched me in the face, which made me fall in love with her. Nah!

I carefully picked up Chompy, trying not to wake him. I got up and placed him on my bed. I left my room, leaving the door open for when he wakes up. I left into the kitchen hoping the pizza was finally here.

" Eat up, team. We gotta head out on patrol soon", Leo said firmly.

"Uh, really. That's the fifth patrol today. And it's starting to get really annoying. Well, not as annoying as Mikey of course." I said while entering the kitchen.

"Hey!" Mikey was grabbing a slice of pizza and stuffing it in his mouth. The others grabbed a slice too and sat down. Leo sat next to Donnie, and I sat next to Mikey.

Donnie was working with a tiny machine on the table. After a few seconds it went up in smoke."Ah, seriously! Uh, I miss the professor, at least with him nothing blew up in my face.(Figuratively and literally😁And now back to our story)
"And now that I think about the professor, I kinda miss space, too," Donnie said starting to get a down look on his face.

"Same here." Mikey said." I miss all the cool adventures we had up in space."

"Even down on Earth. Your always going off into space." I said, and smirked at Mikey's reaction.

"I actually have to agree with Mikey. Going on all those adventures was actually my favorite part about space."

"Well I don't miss space", then I took a bite out of my pizza,"not even alittle."

"Are you sure there isn't something...or someone, you miss in space." Mikey said getting in Raphs face with a smirk of his face.

"Shut up." I said quietly and shoved Mikey's face away from me."Oh come on, you know who I'm talking about." Mikey said and did a pretend make out.( not sure what it's called, but you know what I mean)

"I said, SHUT UP!" I yelled and hit the table with my fist, and then the room went quiet. I just kept my face down the whole time.

Then splinter came in, stomped down his cane, and said,"What is going on in here?" And then he stared at me as if he wanted me to confess something. But I just kept looking down.

"Leonardo, what happened?" And of course he asks Leo."Well, uh." Then I gave Leo the 'don't you dare tell him' stare."Ya see, Mikey made Raph remember something from our trip to space."

"And what might that be, Raphael?"

I looked up, and was about to tell him until Mikey crept up behind my back and whispered in my ear."Kissy face."
And then I snapped. I got up and was about to strangle Mikey. But he managed to escape. I went after him.

'I told him to shut up. But nooo, he just had tease me about Mona. Doesn't he know that I really miss her.' I thought.

I finally caught up to him and tackled him to the ground. Then, he hid inside his shell. I was about to grab his shell and throw him across the room, until sensei came.

"Raphael! Stop this at once! There is no need to throw your bother!" Sensei yelled."Tell me, what troubles you, my son?"

I stood their like a statue, gripping Mikey's shell tightly with anger, until I finally let go."You know what! Forget it, just let Leo explain it. I'm out of here." I said as I stormed back to my room. I didn't look at them the whole time I said that.

I slammed the door shut and locked it, I didn't want anyone to see the tears I held back. I grabbed my space helmet, put my shell against the door, and slid down, starring at the helmet the whole time.

It reminded me of the first time me and Mona met. And how she pushed me so close to her with her tail, that our helmets touched. I sighed and pressed my forehead on the glass of the helmet. Then closed my eyes thinking,'What am I gonna do?' I just needed a break. But how can I even get a break if I'm always thinking of her.

----------------------------------------------
Leo pov

I was in the dojo with sensei, explaining why Raph was upset."So you see, Raph really misses her. Even though she betrayed us." I said finishing explaining everything to sensei.

"Raphael must have loved her very deeply for forgiving her of such a thing." Splinter said."You may go now, my son. I will talk to Raphael. In the meantime, you and the rest of your brothers must get ready for patrol."

"Hai sensei." I bowed and left

----------------------------------------------
3rd pov

Master Splinter walked out of the dojo and headed to Raphaels room.'I would have never thought Raphael would have been the first to be in a relationship.' Splinter thought.

Splinter knocked on Raph's door. "What?" Raph said in a low voice.

"My son, I must speak with you, please. Leonardo has explained to me all about Mona Lisa." said Splinter.

Raph got up from the floor, and put his helmet on the pillow of his bed. Then he slowly opened the door."I bet you're shocked that the stone hearted Raphael actually fell in love with someone. I don't blame you.

Splinter placed his hand on Raph's shoulder."No one can be stone hearted. Not even you, Raphael. I always knew you would find that special someone in your life. I just didn't think it would be this soon."

Raph chuckled alittle. Then he walked to his bed, sat down, and grabbed his space helmet on his pillow and starred at it. Splinter walked up to him." I'm guessing that is reminder of her, to you."

"Yeah, well. I doubt that I'll ever see here again. I mean, she's far away in space, and I'm all the way down here on Earth. I just....'sigh'.. I just miss her so much."

"Raphael, don't forget I have also felt your pain before. And even though my Tang Shen is somewhere very far away, she will always be with me. In here."
Splinter placed his hand on Raphaels heart.

Raph smiled smiled alittle."Yeah, I guess you're right."then he put the helmet down and got up.

"I'm sure you'll see her again, my son."
"Thank you sensei." Raph said as Splinter left the room.

"Hey Raph, so are you coming or not!" yelled Mikey. Raph grabbed his sai's and left the room.

Hey guys, hoped you enjoyed chapter 2. I work really hard on it. The next one might take alittle longer because of school, but I'll still keep writing as much as I can everyday. Send me a comment of what you thought of the two chapters, and I will see you Shellheads later

--🖖🏻Peace out my turtle brothers🐢