Chapter 4:Welcome to the Sewers

I know it's a lame title, but it's all I could think of. And now, ONWARD with our story😁

Soon after, the team and the two salamandrians arrived at the lair .The two salamandrians looked around. Raph looked at Mona, he smiled to see that she was impressed with their place. But was concerned when he looked at Dilara. Dilara took one sniff of the place, and he could already see that she was not pleased.

"Well you're home early".Everyone turned to see Master Splinter walking towards them."And I see that you've brought guests". He said looking at the two salamandrians.

"Oh, sensei!" Leonardo said looking alittle guilty. "You see, this is Mona Lisa and her sister, Dilara. They just need a place to stay for a while, is it alright if they stay here"? Splinter looked up at the two salamandrians. "Oh, so the Mona Lisa Raphael keeps talking about."

Then Dilara and Mona looked at Raphael who was standing wide eyed and blushing. Then Splinter walked up to both of them and said. "Well it's a pleasure to meet both of you."
Splinter almost stuck his hand out to shake, until the guys raced over to him. " NO!" They screamed as they grabbed Splinters arm. Splinter looked at them in question until Leonardo stepped up and said. "Um, I'll explain it in the dojo."

So as Leo and Splinter made there way into the dojo, the others showed there new guests around the lair. They showed them the kitchen, Donnie's lab, there bedrooms, and the room that the two Salamandrians would be staying in. It was a small empty room with a nice big rug covering the floor and some pictures of Japan hung up on the walls.

"So this is where you guys will be staying." Mikey explained. "I'll go get you two some sleeping bags." Mikey said walking away. "Uh, I'll... Come with you." Donnie said running to his little brothers side.

So Raph was left alone with the two salamandrian sisters, and was trying hard not to show any sign of timidness. "So um, how are you ladies liking Earth so far?" He asked. Mona was about to respond, until Dilara interrupted her by saying. "How do think it's going, after what just happened." She said glaring at Raphael. Then Mona Lisa nudged Dilara with a warning glare. Then turned around and looked at Raphael with an apologizing glance.

Raphael just responded with a nervous chuckle, and when he was about to say something. Donnie and Mikey came back with the two sleeping bags. "Were back." Said Mikey with a clueless smile on his face. "So here are your sleeping bags." Donnie said. Both handing the sleeping bags to the two salamandrian sisters.

"Well, I'm gonna go turn in for the night." Donatello said walking to his room. Then Dilara came up. "I think me and my sister will get some sleep now. We've had a rather long day." She said putting her hand firmly on Mona's shoulder.

"Well alright. Goodnight you two." Mikey said walking to his room. "Goodnight." Raphael said giving a loving glance to Mona. "Goodnight." Mona said back with the same glance as she headed into the bedroom with Dilara.

Thank you guys so much for being patient. I'm sorry it took so long, but I swear I'm not giving up no matter what, I promise. Once again thank you for your support. And I'll get back to you with more of the story, as soon as I can. Ramona fans never give up✊✊✊✊