𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

"Glad you decided to choose the right side," Mal smirked as the princesses and their crew walked past her to stand with the rest of the group.

"We thought you needed the extra help," Morgan responded before letting out a small laugh.

The smile that appeared on Rylee's face quickly disappeared at the sight of Harry continuing to tease Ben on the plank. While the Fitzherbert girl kept her eyes glued to the son of Captain Hook, Morgan's attention moved to Gil. The LeGume boy was staring back at her with an emotionless look on his face, unsure of what to make of the current situation. It wasn't long before the Hook boy turned his gaze toward the bridge and made eye contact with Rylee. The two of them just stared at each other for a long moment before Harry looked away from her.

Rylee's attention was soon drawn back to the situation at hand when Mal began walking toward Uma. A wave of confusion washed over as she watched the daughter of Maleficent try to hand the daughter of Ursula Fairy Godmother's wand. The teal-haired girl just stared at it for a long moment before saying something inaudible to the girl standing in front of her.

"Why is Mal giving Uma the wand?" Rylee whispered to Evie, who looked over at the blonde girl with a small smile on her face.

"It's not the real wand," the daughter of the Evil Queen responded, forcing the princess to suppress her laughter as she turned her attention back to the bridge.

A very skeptical-looking Uma just stared at the wand for a moment before refusing to take it. A smug smirk soon appeared on her lips as she turned her attention away from the magical object and back to Mal. "Why don't you give it a little test drive? We wanna see it work."

"You always were quite the drama queen," Mal mocked with an unamused look on her face.

"And nothing too big or else Ben is fish bait," Uma announced, causing her crew to laugh while Harry held Ben over the sea with nothing but his hook.

"We're dead," Carlos muttered before Evie whispered something into the De Vil boy's ears that made his eyes widen.

When Mal looked back at her friends with a concerned look on his face, the white-haired boy gestured toward Dude as he sat on a nearby dock. It only took the purple-haired girl a second to realize what he was telling her to do. After sending a smug smirk in Uma's direction, Mal turned toward Dude with a smirk on her face. Rylee instantly exchanged a confused look with Morgan, Skyler, Holly, and Gabby before they turned their attention back to the situation at hand.