4. Ivy

I started putting water in a pot for some Kraft Dinner.

I put the pot on the stove and let it boil as I sat down at the dinner table alone, pulling out my phone.

I quickly texted Finn and Sophia to come over. I didn't want to eat alone for the fourth night this week.

It took Sophia three minutes to get here, and it took Finn ten.

He tries to be 'fashionably late', even though he knows we don't care.

"Finnlard! Took you long enough!" Sophia shouted as Finn walked through the front door.

"Yeah, yeah. What's cooking?" He asked as he took a breath in.

He took off his jacket and shoes.

"Smells like fake cheese. I'm in." He said after no one answered his question.

"It's KD." I mentioned as I was putting the food in three separate bowls.

Sophia and Fin were both waiting in their spots at the dinner table.

My mom and I have them both over so much, they have their own spots.

I carried the three bowls into the dining room like a waitress. I quickly placed all the bowls down before sitting in my spot which was across from Finn.

(lil diagram)

Mom(if she was home)
Finn Ivy
Sophia

"So what' new?" Sophia asked both of us.

"Other than the whole Levi situation, I've got nothing." I shrugged while taking a bite from my food.

"That, my dear, is where you're wrong." Sophia said, pointing her spoon at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Don't you have a crush on someone?" She said as she took a shady sip of her milk.

"Oh yeah. Finn, you know that curly haired boy with the cute ass dimple?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah! His name is Wyatt. We have band together, and we're both Alto Saxes." Finn said with excitement.

"I kinda like him now I guess?" I chocked our while looking at Sophia for approval.

She gave me two thumbs up.

Finn looked surprised.

"First Levi asks you out, then you decide you have a crush on Wyatt Oleff?"

I nodded slowly.

"You're getting more guy action than that girl, Dessie!" Finn screamed.

We all laughed, mainly because Dessie has a new boyfriend every week.

"I'm shook." He finished off.

By this time, we were all done eating, so I collected bowls.

I had them in a neat stack with the silverware on top, when I tripped on air.

All three bowls smashed, and I fell right on top of the broken pieces.

Sophia and Finn ran to help me up.

I stood to my feet and brushed off the broken bowl from my clothes and face.