Chapter 1-Elsa

Chapter 1- Elsa

"WAKE UP EVERYBODY" Anna yelles from her room.

"Huh"

"Come on, I don't want the days where you were all isolated in your room echoing" she pleaded.

"Okay.. Okay fine" I answer at last. I lazily stand up from my bed, fix my braid and go to the dining room to see Anna flirting with Kristoff.

"Mornin Elsa" Kristoff says at last ,after about five minutes. They were so in to each of they forgot about my presence.

"Good Morning Kristoff and Anna" I answer back a bit too formally with a sad smile on my face. I am happy that Anna has found someone as good as Kristoff who can compensate our past with me rejecting her and all. But now I feel sad because I am no longer needed. My only sister doesnt even nee-

"Hey Elsa-"  Anna crept up to my face and gave me a mischievous look."-Do you wanna build a snowman?"

I could see that she intended it in a good way, but the phrase scared me, reminding me off our haunted past, where she came to my door day by day with the same question and me yelling at her to go away, when she said the same thing when our parents died, or even the first time where I...where I......I collapse in a fit having that terrifying flashback that which I know will follow me my whole life.

"Elsa, Elsa wake up!"

" Go away Anna,get some sleep"

"But I can't sleep-The sun is awake so I am awake"

I shove her off my bed.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?"

I smile at her mischieviously and we run to the ballroom gigling.

"Come on do some magic"

I make the place an ice rink with snow slopes and snowmen.

Then when we are playing towers I try to yell " NOOOOOO"  but my voice fails and I unfortunately know why. The past is the past- I can't change my eight-year-old self.

Then I hit her and I see her collapsing on my knees. But the next moment I am the one collapsed around her shoulders  frozen as an ice statue.

"Elsa.Elsa...ELSA!!!!!!!!" I wake up to Anna shaking and crying all over me.

"I'm so sorry. I must have been wiser" she hugs my shoulders tightly.

I lift my head up slightly and notice with terror that the whole room is covered in big, sharp icicles, spawning all over the place like stalictites in an ancient cave.

I break down crying hugging my sister tightly. We sit like this for a few moments both just hugging and crying.

Then I say as gently as I could.

"Anna I am dangerous. I don't want to hurt you again. I have caused so much pain in your life. Let me go, unleash my anger and fear somewhere where I can cause no damage."

" Don't go. Not again" she sobs.

" Anna I just need to be relieved, so my feelings don't bottle up and kill everyone. That way I'll be in control. Let me go" I beg.

But I don't wait for an answer. I don't look back. I just run.

"