Chapter 4- Elsa

Chapter 4- Elsa

I wake up early at dawn to find Jack's arms wrapped around my waist. I roll my eyes but forgive him because I know this is not intended as he is sleeping. But it feels......nice. I can feel electricity running through my whole body. What am I thinking?

I feel really selfish now after he told me his story(even though I'm still not quite sure I believe it). But still, my whole situation seems a lot easier than his. I won't have to watch Anna die, and she was the one who sacrificed herself for me, not the other way round. I have always felt all these years that I am the older sister looking after her. But how does ignoring her count as caring even if it was for protection? And then last summer happened.

I feel Jack churning so I pretend to sleep so waking up wouldn't be akward for him. I hear him yawn and feel his grip slip off me. I see him grabbing his staff and  sliding from under the ice tent and then he just vanishes. Poof and gone.

The shelter explodes from my frustration and I spring up to see a clear blue sky and nothing else. I am too tired to make  another storm so I just drag myself forwards. I suddenly have this urge to go home. I only just realised how much I missed Anna and Kristoff and even Olaf an Sven..but...BUT I DON'T KNOW THE WAY HOME!!!! I am completely lost in this snowy wonderland, all the hills look exactly the same to me.

I am completely mad at Jack for abandoning me. But maybe there was no Jack, maybe it was just a dream I had that calmed me down. Suddenly-

"Elsa.." I hear a quiet voice

"Jack?"

"Jack? No, Kristoff"

I turn around and see Kristoff on a sleigh with Sven.

"Kristoff!" I grin and run up and hug him"How did you find me?"

"I thought you might go to your Ice Castle but since I didn't find you there we went on. In some places we saw footprints and yeah..kinda like that.

Elsa, okay I know we aren't close but remember me and Anna will always be there for you" he told me clearly honestly. He pulled a trigger of reactions.

"Where's Anna?"

"I was scared for her so I convinced her not to go. I promised her I'll bring you back. I don't want her going into to danger again (Sorry but your powers are extremely terrifying, its not just you...)But I promised her , I'm sorry if that offended you-"

I interrupted him- "Thankyou" I whispered into his ear.

"Errr so let's go I guess. Hop on to the sleigh your majesty"

"Kristoff, to you I'm just Elsa. You risked your life to save me and Anna, you're like a brother" I smile

"Well hop on then sister" he smiles back shyly and we both burst into laughter.