Chapter 2- Elsa

Chapter 2- Elsa (again)

I run over the lake like I have done before. My feet take me to the place before I realise where I am. My.Ice.Castle. I stop for a moment but then decide to run on. No. no. This is not the right place. I might break my beautiful creation.

So I run on until I find myself lost in calm snowy hills. There I start yelling in fury in my inner pain. Not bothering with singing. Causing a blizzard. No a snowstorm, a whirlpool, a tornado of snow flakes whizzing around me. I push myself to the limits making it go faster and faster until I am basicly surrounded by a wall of snow and ice. I scream in pain and agony. This is too much. Too much for me to handle. I can't stop now. I can't control it. My strength drains out of me like blood out of a freshly reopened gash. I collapse to the ground sobbing and crying, my tears turning into ice. But I hear a scream, yelp even. Of course Anna has followed me again , she would never leave me. And I hurt her. Again causing suffering. I start mourning for Anna, my parents and everything stopped. The tornado, the storm. I cry powerless knowing this time I can't save her. I hug my knees and sob into them sitting like that for what had seemed like hours, days even. But I don't see her. Anywhere.

I try to stand up but fall back to the snow weak and powerless. I need to get to her, wherever she is. I need to save her.

I look around and see a big branch. This must have broken off a tree because of me I think. I clutch on to it and pull myself up.

I listen carefully and hear heavy breathing. I try to go in the direction of the sound but I see no one. Only then I notice faint writing on the snow. It said. "Jack Frost beli-" the "I" had a massive line after it like someone did not have the strength to even finish the word.

Why would Anna write this? I think.

I fall to my knees and read it out loud. Then He appears out of no where.    A skinny guy of my age, with white almost silver hair.  Lying in a mess on the cold snow.

He looks up at me and quietly asks:

"Can you see me ?"  and immediately loses consciousness.

I gasp, kneel down to him and put his head on my knees. It is getting dark.

With my last strength I make a small ice shelter hardly capable of fitting us both in. I just realised the boy was basicly wearing nothing- only a thin blue hood and brown fitted trousers. I start to think about making a fire to warm him up but he starts stirring and moaning.