Chapter 5 - Jack

Chapter 5-Jack

Elsa had a fit once she fell asleep, She wouldn't stop  shaking and saying "No, No, No please...please....Anna" lots of times. I tried to wake her up but failed ,so at last, running out of all ideas,I hugged her tightly and luckily she seemed to calm down. Soon I fell asleep myself.

                                               ................................

I wake up at dawn,still in the same pose - my arms wrapped Elsa's waist. I can tell Elsa is still sleeping. I carefully slide my arms from her and take my staff. I crawl out from under the ice hut and stand up straight, stretching and yawning.

I still feel a bit strained but I'm kind off filled with energy so I decide to check my skills out after yesterdays incident. I start of with snowflakes and frost, then I make a small blizzard and only then I have the courage to go onto flying. I take of and start flying in a circle, then in a figure of 8 and then start free styling. After I have fully confirmed that nothing is wrong, I do a front flip and easily land on my feet, laughing with relief.

I try to remember clearly what happened yesterday. I manage to make four main points:

1. I woke up after a flashback in a snow storm.

2. I met a mortal girl,Elsa, who has control over ice and snow.

3.Elsa saved me and we went to sleep.

4.She can see me.

I remember how scared and depressed she was yesterday and how she talked in her sleep:"Anna" and "No!" who is Anna?, why does Elsa get flashbacks?, why is she so terrified? why is she in pain?

I have too many questions in my head, and I know the answer to none.

A slalvic guy of roughly my age(maybe a bit younger) disturbs my chain of complicated thoughts. He comes in an open sleigh with a reindeer. He doesn't see me for obvious reasons, so I safely sneek up to him and hear what he was muttering under his breath.

" Silly Queen of Arendelle. Why? Why did she have to do that again. Elsa, why don't you realise how much pain you're causing in Anna. Poor Anna. And poor Elsa...."he sighed.

Wait, Elsa is a queen?

Okay, I didn't expect that one