And It Begins

* Mason's P.O.V*

I was waiting to be released. This was going to be my last time being in the games. If I go threw another heartbreak of not finding my mate, I'll go mad.

As the door of my tube open my wolf came out. I transformed into my black wolf.

"'Gentlemen. The games will begin now. The ladies scents will be released now. Good luck gentlemen.'" The voise said. We ran.

'MATE!' My wolf said happily. I smelt the most amazing scent ever fresh snow and cotten candy. Strange but addicting.

I chased it.

*Keegan's P.O.V*

I was released and instantly knew where the love of my life will be at. Aria will be finding a water source, and food. She was smart. She knew how to survive in the woods.

I went to the lake and knew she was here.

"Aria? It's me." I said. "Go away Keegan." I heard. I looked up and grinned. "Hey there spider monkey." I teased. She was hanging from a tree. If she hadn't of huffed at me, and my vampire sences I wouldn't of seen her.

"Shut up and go. You'll blow my cover." She said. "What cover?" I asked. "I'm going to hide infill the games are up. I don't want a mate. I don't want to be hurt." She said.

I knew she was scared of the games. But I would never reject her or hurt her.

"Come down here. And let me mark you Aria. You know I'll never hurt you. I love you Aria." I said.

"I don't want a mate Keegan. I'm to young." She said. Then I heard a rusling in the trees. I thought she was coming down. But I heard her scream.

"Keegan!" I saw her jump out off the tree and onto the next one. And I saw her flip off and run off.

A wolf started chasing her. I heard something crash from the tree Aria was in. I grabbed the vampire.

"She's mine!" I shouted and threw him. Then ran after her.

*Mason 's P.O.V*

I chased my mate as she ran. She's fast! She jumped from one tree to another and as she did that she got higher up. Up to the point I couldn't see her.

"Go away!" She demanded.

I transformed back into my human form. "Get down mate. Or I'll drag you out." I said. I needed her touch. Now that I know she's here. I need her with me.

"Buzz off. I'll never give in." She said.

Fisty