Cavemen

I knew the wolf was still there. I saw Keegan come over. "Aria." He called. "Back off she's mine!" The wolf told my best friend. "I claimed her first!" Keegan shouted.

I huffed at them and got comfortable in the tree. Idiots. Fighting like cavemen. I took this time to scan the area. A small noise was heard in the tree.

I turned and saw a tiny camera. I rolled my eyes, and stood as quietly as I could. I saw smoke. Who's making a fire? I wondered.

I ran and jumped onto the tree. I've always been like a monkey. I could climb and jump threw trees since I was able to climb.

When I was out of their range, I landed on the ground, and went to the fire. I saw a girl. "Are you trying to get caught?" I asked. She jumped, and looked at me. She looked like she was 18.

"I don't know. I'm just cold." She said. I walked over to her and felt her forehead. "You have a slight fever." I said. I turned around and kicked dirt into the fire, putting it out.

"Lets go." I said, holding out a hand for her. She took it we took our bags and started walking. I knew she couldn't climb the tree as fast as I can. And with her fever...

We found a cave.

I looked threw my bag and saw a first aid kit. I gave her some medicine. "Go rest. I'll keep watch." I said. She nodded, and laid down in a sleeping bag.

"Why do you not want to be caught?" She asked. "I just don't they are so controlling. Don't need that." I said.

When she fell asleep. I looked around. I started falling asleep. I was so tired of running. They showed who has been marked. And who was left.

I didn't even realize I fell asleep until I felt someone grab me. In fact two people grab me, I opened my eyes just in time to feel two sets of mouths bit into my neck.

"No!" I shouted. I then screamed in pain. It hurt so bad... but then I felt pleasure. It made me moan and reach for them.

They broke away.

I couldn't believe who I saw.

Keegan, my best friend and the wolf who was following me.

"Rest mate." They said. And rest I did.