Chapter 12

Taylor's POV

The next month goes by fast. Ansel is at my house almost everyday doing something strange with me. But today was different. Ansel hasn't answered, called, texted, or come over.

Ring Ring

"Hello?" I answer nervously.

"Good afternoon, is this Miss Taylor Marshall?"

"Um, yes..."

"Oh good. I am Mister Ansel's agent and He just wanted me to inform you that he wants you to meet him at the Los Angeles International Airport at 6."

What the heck is going on. Thoughts race through my mind, terrible ones.

"Hello?"

"Oh yeah, sorry. Okay, tell him I'll be there."

"Great. Have a nice afternoon!"

I pack a small bag with an extra pair of clothes and my night stuff just incase I need to spend the night in LA. I leave a note on the counter for my parents and dash off into my car.

When I reach the highway, traffic is backed up for miles. I put my head in my hands, and moan. How am I going to get there in time?

By the time I get to downtown LA it's 6:10.

I hope nothing has happened yet.

Then I realize I'm not sure where I'm supposed to be meeting him.

I call the agent.

"Hi, where do I find Ansel?"

"Just make your way to Gate 34B. Tell security Melinda Ross sent you."

"Okay thanks."

Huh, I didn't know it worked like that.

I park my car and run through the airport.

"Last call for Flight 456 to Paris! Gate 34B."

Wait what?

Now I'm sprinting.

When I reach the gate, Ansel is crying and pleading the attendant for more time. Then he sees me.

"TAYLOR!"

"Ansel what's going on?"

"I couldn't tell you myself. I have a movie role and I needed to say goodbye."

"What?"

"But, you can come with me." He hands out a ticket.

"Ansel I-"

I can't meet his eyes.

"No. No no no no no..." He says. "Taylor Marshall you are coming with me."

"Ansel I can't. I have school. Orientation is in 3 weeks. You don't know how much I want to-"

"FINAL CALL!" The attendant snaps.

Then the tears start to flow for both of us. "I'm going to miss you so much!" I sob.

"I'll come back, it's only for three months. I love you." He chokes out.

Then he's dragged onto the plane.

"I love you too." I whisper before falling onto the airport floor.