Chapter 16

Ansel's POV

I kneel down and hold out the ring. She stands, speechless.

What if she says no? What if she ignores me forever.

"Do you realize how hard this would be?"

"I do. That's why we don't have to get married till your done with school. Just say yes so I know your mine forever."

She nods and starts to tear up. "Yes."

I stand up and hug her.

"How about you skip today and hang out with me." I whisper.

"Nice try." She smiles. "I'll see you tonight. Feel free to stay in my apartment." She hands me a key.

When she leaves, I clean the rooms. Then I go and buy some candles and flowers. I put them everywhere.

I cook a nice pasta and set the table like in a fancy restaurant. She's going to love this.

Taylor's POV

I walk into the apartment. It smells wonderful and looks stunning. The bed is nicely made with flower petals all over it. Candles line my windows. Ansel sits with a decorative table.

"Ansel it's wonderful!" I exclaim.

"Really? You like it?" He seems surprised. He is the cutest thing ever!

"Of course I do!" I kiss his cheek and go to my room and change. Since he is in nice clothes, I will be too. I change into a silky red dress. I used to be too small for it, but now it fits. I put a black accent necklace on, and walk out.

Ansel's POV

When she walks out, I am in awe. The dress she wears hugs her curves perfectly. Her necklace brings my attention to her collar bones.

"Taylor Marshall, you look absolutely stunning!"

She blushes. "Thank you. You do too." She takes a seat.

I serve the pasta. "Dig in!"

"This is delicious." Taylor says with a bunch of it in her mouth.

I start to laugh hysterically which makes her spit it all out. Which makes us both laugh harder.

I pick her up and throw her on the bed. We lay there and talk for hours. Then she gets up and changes. She comes back out in just a tank top and some pajama shorts. I just take off my shirt and pants.

"Ansel if you're going to sleep in my bed, put some clothes on."

I put my hands up. "Fine, just thought you would enjoy the sight of me and my underwear."

"Sure." She says while tossing me a shirt.

"Hey this is mine!" It really is.

"I know." Then she crawls under the covers and passes out. I put my arms around her and fall asleep as well.