Chapter 14

(3rd PoV)

"Zachary. Attack (Y/N) and Natsu Dragneel."

Before anyone could process what they just heard, Zach immediately pushed everyone away from the hug and started to attack (Y/N) and Natsu.

"Shit!" (Y/N) yelled as she put up her arms and blocked Zach's attack.

"Zach-"

While blocking his attacks, (Y/N) managed to get a good look at Zach.

'That's.. That's not my Zach.' She thought as a worried expression appeared on her face.

"He's being controlled! Look at him! He's not in control!"

Natsu looked over and nodded, "She's using that spell he told us about!"

Natsu and (Y/N) kept blocking Zach's attacks, not wanting to fight back. They knew Zach wasn't actually doing this.

Team Natsu, and Romeo, wanted to step in, but were told not to by Natsu and (Y/N).

"Guys, we got this! Go handle that bitch that took Zach!" (Y/N) yelled as she dodged one of Zach's kicks.

"Got it!" They all replied and went over to Jenna, who was already standing up and watching everything with a smirk on her face.

"I wouldn't look so confident, lady. (Y/N) and Natsu know what they're doing." Gray said as he and everyone else got into fighting stances.

"(Y/N) and Natsu have been through many conflicts together. This one isn't any different." Erza said as she brought out her sword.

"You hurt their family, our family. You don't just get to do that and get away with it." Lucy said as she took out one of her keys.

"Hah! Did you all forget? If you dare try to lay a hand on me, Zachary will come over in an instant and attack you all!" Jenna said with a wide smirk.

All of Team Natsu froze. They had completely forgotten about that.

--

"Zach, you have to listen to me! I know you're-"

Zach cut off (Y/N) by kicking her, making her go back a few feet.

(Y/N) grunted a little, but shook off the pain.

"(Y/N), what are we going to do?" Natsu asked as he pushed back Zach, careful not to hurt him.

(Y/N) sighed as looked at Zach, who was getting ready to attack them once again.

"I know you don't want to, I don't either. But we have to fight him off."

"(Y/N)-"

(Y/N) gave Natsu an weary look before looking back at Zach, "Natsu we have to. He's not in control. We can't keep blocking his attacks forever."

Natsu reluctantly nodded, knowing that his wife had a point.

"Alright."

--

"Guys, she's right. We can't attack her or Zach's going to come over here and fight us." Romeo said as he looked at the other members of Team Natsu.

Gray simply shrugged, "That's not a problem. Natsu and (Y/N) are handling Zach right now, remember? They won't let him come over here to help her."

"Gray's right. We can attack her without having to worry about Zach. We mustn't forget how strong the Dragneel pair is together. Especially when it's for the sake of their family. Their bond is something extraordinary."

"Now, let's deal with this woman who kidnapped one of our own!"

--

"Earth Dragon Iron Fist!"

"Ice Wall!"

(Y/N) raised up her arms and built up a wall made out of ice, blocking Zach's attack.

"Fire Dragon Roar!"

Zach dodged Natsu's attack and ran up to him to punch him, but before he could, Natsu caught his fist.

"Zach, I know you're in there! Snap out of it!" Natsu said loudly as he tightly grabbed ahold of Zach's shoulders.

Zach's expression was still the same as he brought up a fist to once again try to punch Natsu, but failed when vines erupted from the ground and wrapped around his fist, stopping him.

"Zach! Please you have to listen to us! I know you can break through her spell! You're a Dragneel!" (Y/N) yelled as she summoned more vines to wrap around Zach and hold him back.

Zach struggled to get out of the strong vines, still with no expression.

"(Y/N), what else-"

But before Natsu could finish his sentence, (Y/N) and Natsu both noticed that Zach was already almost out of the vines, hurrying to get out of them. In a matter of seconds, Zach was free. Once freed, he immediately started running over to where Team Natsu and Jenna Idoe were at.

"(Y/N)!"

"Got it!"

Before Zach could reach Team Natsu, (Y/N) summoned up dozens of thick vines from the ground and made them wrap around Zach again.

"Guys, you can attack her! We got this!" Natsu exclaimed as he ran over to Zach, slung him over his shoulder, and ran back to where (Y/N) was at.

"You seriously just slung him over your shoulder like a bag? Really Natsu?" (Y/N) asked as she watched Natsu carry a wiggling Zach on his shoulder.

"What? He wouldn't come willingly if I asked him, would he?" Natsu asked as he set down Zach on the ground, still wrapped up in the vines.

"Whatever. These vines I summoned take up a lot of a magic, so I'm glad that they're holding him. I wouldn't put him in a block of ice but y'know I don't want him to get cold and sick." (Y/N) asked as she looked down at Zach, who was still struggling to get out of the vines.

"Yeah. Now how are we going to get him back to normal?" Natsu asked as he also looked at Zach with a worried expression.

(Y/N) went silent for a few seconds before coming up with something.

"I got it!"