10. union

Their relationship was almost similar to any other "normal" relationship. Ricci took on the role as the girl while Diego was the boy. Many people around them had mixed reactions but they were generally respectful to both. After a year of being a couple, they decided to live together. They sealed their union in a ceremony attended by their friends and loved ones.

"Hon....what do you think of what people are saying about us?" Diego asked on the night of their honeymoon.

"...and you ask this now?" Ricci replied. Her head was resting on Diego's arm so she looked at him.

"Wala lang....I know that we've been together for a while now..." Diego was always the curious one.

"...and we're married...." Ricci reminded him.

"...and we're married....but I still wonder...."

"....what's important is that we love each other...."

"I love you..."

"I love you....and our future family...."

"Family? We're adopting? Dogs nalang kaya?"

"Kung may matres ako, di sana ako....pero dahil ikaw ang may matres, ikaw ang magbubuntis....okay lang?"

Diego was stunned by this statement so he sat up on the bed.

"...uhmm....did I say something wrong?" Ricci rested her chin on his shoulder.

"....that's another thing....."

"What?"

"....you know how curious I am about stuff...."

"Yes...you asked me before how I used the banyo...."

"Well....you have the goods....so I thought you stood up in the john....

"....well, no, I've always sat down on the throne...."

"....that's why I was a bit surprised when I saw you in the bathroom......" Diego chuckled. "...but hon.....we never got past.....you know...."

"Ahh....hmm....and you know that I've never....you're my first....." Ricci said.

Diego looked at Ricci and gave her a smack on the lips.

"....but you know what?"

"What?"

Ricci took Diego's hand and guided it toward her crotch.

"Oh......"

Diego turned his body toward Ricci and leaned in for a kiss. Instinctively, Ricci lay down on the bed. They explored each other's bodies and let their instincts guide them in their love making.

=      =      =      =       =      =       =      =

"So, dude, how was the honeymoon? Did you guys....alam mo na?" Joey asked. Diego went back to work a week after his wedding and honeymoon.

"Eeewww!" Mai reacted.

"Maka-eww to parang di kayo na momomol ng boyfriend mo e...." Joey said. "So, Diego, dude....paano nga ba? Any tips?"

"Tips ka dyan!" Joey turned to Diego; almost ignoring Mai for a while.

"Dei....girl ka pa rin....si Ricci, boy....ang ending, ikaw pa rin ang magdadalang tao if ever....." Mai said matter of factly.

"True"

"So, paano?"

"....eh di....we worked together...." Diego explained.

"So....wait....he....she.....it stood up?" Joey's eyes grew big.

"Natural....how else?" Diego retorted

"Eewwww!"

"Shut up, Mai! I'm trying to get tips here....." Joey shushed Mai.

"....di pa kayo nag-s-sex ng jowa mo?" Mai turned to Joey, dumbfounded.

"Gaga! Ibang scenario naman sa amin no, babae si Amanda...and in case you forgot, Amanda and I have the same hardware..."

"Ay oo nga pala....at least di kayo mabubuntis...." Mai teased.

"Shh! Wag nga kayong magulong dalawa!" Diego "scolded" his friends.

"So paano? Okay sa yo na ikaw ang magbubuntis, ganon?" Mai asked.

"Oo naman...." Diego replied.

"Kaso dude, ampanget mo sigurong buntis..." Joey teased and demonstrated how he imagined Diego would look like waddling in his pregnant state.

"Gago!" Diego flung his water bottle at Joey who was laughing. Diego and Mai were laughing, too.

"Mag-m-maternity dress ka?" Mai said after they settled down.

"Hindi no....I've seen leggings and pants for pregnant people.....plus I'll wear oversized polos...."

"Hmm...." Mai nodded.

=       =       =       =       =        =       =       =

"Girl! Iba ang glow mo ha....is that what I think it is?" Geri asked Ricci one afternoon after she and Diego returned from their honeymoon. She was helping the couple organize and decorate their home.

"Ano yun?"

"Alam mo na....yung after sex glow...."

"Gaga!"

"Hoy! Kilala kita....you've never gone past first base with your other boyfriends...."

".....hmmm...." Ricci's eyes twinkled.

"Ayyyy!.....but girl, curious ako...."

"Sa ano?"

"How did you do it?"

"Ano to Sex Ed 101?"

"....eh kasi...."

"Eh kasi boy pa rin ako at girl si Diego?"

"....ganon na nga..."

"Eh di shempre...." Ricci glances down at her crotch.

"....ayyy...."

"....in case you forgot, I still have IT....." Ricci says.

"....so, you switch roles?"

".....paano ba? We let nature take its course.....we let our instincts work...."

"So, tumigas si junjun, ganon?"

"....malamang...."

"....eto, this is just because I am so curious..."

"....di naman obvious na sobra kang curious dyan....."

"....no, really....do you get horny if you see other girls?"

"....hmm....honestly?"

"Oo...."

"Well....like you....natutuwa din si junjun ko pag nakakakita ako ng hot na lalake....."

"Eh sa boys yun....paano kung girl nga ang nakikita mo?"

".....I remind myself that may asawa na ako.....eversince I can remember, di nag-r-react si junjun kung ibang pepay ang makita ko...."