chapter 8: my mother, a vampire?

Akane pov.

'What is happening? I feel like being taken away.' it is like everything around me is black and empty.

"You're dying. That is what happening."  Says a voice... that seems odly familiar. I can't see the one to who this voice belong.i wanted to say something, but when I opened my mouth. Nothing came out of it.

'Who are you? Where are we? And why can't I speak?' I thought.

"Don't you know? We are in your mind. And I am just behind you." The voice says. My mind? What is the meaning of this. I tried to turn around to look at the mysterious persons whose voice is so familiar, but can't set the finger on it. And what I saw shocked me.
"So, do you know who I am now?" I stood there, not knowing what to do or say. The person in front of me was myself, but different. She wears the same clothes as me and has the same hair style. But unlike me she had red eyes, like the vampires I saw, and bright pink hair.

' you are...' I began, but was cut off.

" You? Yes, we are one and same person." She answers. No it is impossible it can't be true.

' You lie. It can't be true.'  I thought back.

" But it isn't. We are the same person. You are a part of me and I am a part of you. But I have been sleeping for so many years, since we were born." She replied. A small smile on her lips as she looks at me.

' If you are a part of me, then why didn't you manifest sooner.' I ask her.

"I have been sleeping since the very begin of our existence sweetie. I am waking up because we're dying." She answers. Huh? Dying? Am I dying?

'We are dying?' I repeat her words in shock. How? What is happening?

"Yes, don't you remember? That vampire slice us deep in our abdomen. And we are being carried away now." She replied. I don't really get what was happening, we were in my mind, talking to myself but at the same time not.
" So, what are you waiting for. Wake up " And my eyes opened wide as I took a big breath. I began to catch as much air I can and didn't notice that I was in a vampire hold.

" She is alive."

"How?"

" She changed." It were the words I heard. I saw a long cut in my dress, mostly where the vampire had sliced me, the injury I had was healing like if it was natural. And change? There was a huge mirror at my left and I looked in it. I had pink hair and red eyes, just like my vampire self in my mind. It is weird, I am thirsty and I can smell blood.

" Kill her" the vampires yelled. I set my hands on my ears, they hurt. There yell was louder than usual. Like ten times louder and I think my ears are going to bleed.

"STOP." A high feminine​ voice order and the vampires stopped their assault. I looked at the person that had cried the order. It was a twelve year old looking vampire with long pink hair. Like the one I have now. She has two long ponytails on her left and right side , a bat with one eye on her shoulder and she wears clothes that look for more mature women but at the size of an eleven years old.

"Aka..ne?" It was barely a whisper, but I heard it. I knew this voice, it is Mika's voice. I hadn't noticed that he was behind the pink haired vampire.

"Mika?" I asked. I wasn't sure if it was him. I remember him being with Yuichiro before I lost conscious. He had blood and a hole on his shirt at the level of his abdomen.

"You two know each other?" Said the pink haired vampire. The vampires around us didn't really know what was happening, well me neither. But the girl in front of us knew.
"Well, welcome back to the vampires Akane Tepes."

Tepes? But that isn't my last name, it is Hyakuya. Not Tepes. But all the vampires and Mika gasped.

"What do you mean? Welcome back? Tepes?" I asked. Everything in my head was going at 30 km/h.

" I understand that you don't remember me. But I am your mother, Krul Tepes. You were taken away from me a long time ago." She respond calmly.

No! It can't be true. She can't be my mother. She look like a twelve years old for fuck sake! And I don't look like her, bedside for the pink hair. But it is impossible. I began to hyperventilate and some seconds or minutes, I don't know, I fell on the ground unconscious. It was too much for me to take. I couldn't believe that the one to said is my mother is a vampire.