Chapter 8

Monica POV:

"I think we should stop." and he gave me peck and stopped "your right" and we kinda stayed distant from each other for a bit..

When Nash came out of the bathroom he came to me and held my hand.

After they called us to start heading to our airplane then hayes was sitting with us again which made it kinda awkward ..

When we sat down " baby imma fall asleep" said Nash "okay you can sleep on my shoulder" " thanks" and he got comfortable and fell asleep..

he was a really heavy sleeper and i was just listening to the music on my phone until Matt got my attention

he winked at me and hayes saw him. Hayes turned to me and said

I know you are cheating Nash

How do you know? ( i said nervously)

Just listen, I dont like you at all i had a bad vibe from the beginning, my brother just loved you so much and you betrayed him... Dont think you will get away with it..

Hayes ii--

Dont say anything, i wont say anything but if you do again just watch what happends..

Im sorry..

Good you should be .. Now this never happened right?

Right.....

and we just stared at each other.. i Cant believe Hayes saw me kiss Matt like he saw me kiss Matt and then for Magcon imma see taylor the one were we had a thing with each other its kinda intense..

___________________________________

When we got to LA we got our luggage and Hayes was mad i guess and Nash held my hand and walked me out and when we walked there was a lot of fans running to him..

They thought i was just another fan so i ended up drifting away from nash.

They soon had to get security since Hayes Nash Carter Matt and Cameron were there..

I sometimes dont like thise because me and Nash cant really have alone time unless its a house or hotel..

"MONICA" he screamed since the fans were loud and i was all the way in the back of the fans.

i jumped and waved my hands for him to notice me and he came my way.. and security helped me get to him and led us to a limo that bart called them in..

We got in and closed the door " damn those are a lot of girls" i said " i kno" they all said " a lot of them are pretty cute to " said Carter and we all laugh

" i bet you guys like the attention from girls " and they all nodded " i bet you like guys on you" said hayes and Nash quickly looked at him

" that doesnt make sense so Shut up" and i kinda was a little nerous because he was talking about matt.

Nash looked at me and whispered in my ear " Im sorry for hayes" " dont worry about it" i say then he said

yes i do have to worry cause your my girlfriend

I know but ..

there is no buts babe i love you and i care for you and imma protect you because you are mine

i love you

and then we kissed .. While the guys were talked i just was the quite until we reached the hotel and my heart was beating fast

because somewhere in the hotel Taylor will be in there and im dating nash..

So we get out of the limo and grab our luggage Bart meets me and is very nice!!

We got our room key and then we all seperate since hayes is a room with aaron and Shawn.

I start opening the door and i saw taylor shirtless and he looks better than ever!

"monica!!" and he hugs me "taylor" " how have you been" he asked " ohh im good you?" " same"

and i let go and him and Nash were talking " hey baby imma go to eat down stairs with cam and the jacks wanna come?

" Nash said " uhh no i ate and im kinda stuffed" and he laughed " alright ill be back in a bit imma have the room key thingy okay?"

i nodded "alright" and he kissed me and left

" monica look i miss you" taylor said " yaa i missed you to" he smiled i remeber our old memories"

etc we kept talking about old memories and he hugged me and pulled me close the bed and starting kissing ..