chaper 10

I changed the last chapter only the ending if you already were waiting but just check the last chapter!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Monica POV:

I am heart broken and i can't even think straight because of Nash why would he just leave me like that?? I mean i wonder if hayes told Nash about me and Matt?! uhhh i fucked up a lot but i deserve it all of it.

I was on my bed for like the past 2 hours crying feeling horrible i feel like i havent took a shower in weeks!!! Im just so sad and alone at the moment!!

Nash POV:

As i left Monica's room i go to hayes.

" aye bro what did you have to tell me?" i said

" ohhh dont get mad okay!?"

" okay hurry and tell me?" i said

" remember at the airport we were in rooms you Monica and Matt?"

" yeah what about it?" i said

" when you were in the bathroom i walked in the room and saw monica and matt kissing"

i couldnt even talk

" they kissed!!!!!! " i said angry

"yes they did" he said

i was so mad " THATS IT! im moving on she was just using me im done with her"

hayes smiled

" yay!!!!! finally no more whores!!" hayes said

"yaayyyy!" i said trying to sound like i was over her but i wasnt!! we just got here and this happened!!

Hayes POV:

im so happy nash is moving on from Monica she always was giving me a bad vibe!! but today was going to be the best day ever because i love San Diego also today at 4 magcon will start and the best part is that my girlfrieind is coming!!!!

Her name is laineyand i love her to death we have been dating for a year she is my perfect princess and i missed her! My parents love her and gosh we usually FaceTime a lot i hope one day she is will be mrs. grier <33

She is a brunet with beautiful hazel eyes and silky hair, me and Lainey have like the best relationship with each other because we trust each other.. She will be coming at 3 and right now its 2 and we are gonna go out for dinner!!

As i was in the hotel room nash seems excited great now what?

" guess who i saw" he said

" who?"

" Tracy" * tracy is a brunet with brown eyes , and Nash had a big crush on her but he never asked her out because he was to shy, they liked each other but his fame also got in the way*

" no way nash invite her!!!!" i said

" i Know i did she is coming at 3" he said

" really lainee is coming at 3 to!"

" yaay i miss her" he said

" im happy to call her mine" and smiled

" you are one lucky guy hayes"

" the luckies" i say

he laughed and walked away!!!!