chapter 20

Hayes pov:

we just got home and got all our bags inside i was happy my girl is here and everyone is happy me and lainee were in the living room and nash came in " ayyee where is monica" i ask

" she left " he said " why? i dont know?" and it got me wondering " where is tracy ??" i asked " uhh mom"

" yes baby?" she said to nash " where is tracy" " she went out she isnt home" oomffg then nash had a weird face where could she be?

Monica POV:

im here" i heard i turned and it was tracy " leave me alone"

" why so you can have nash"

" leave me alone"

" stay away from nash see i live with him so stop"

" you cheated on nash so i mean"

" at least i didn't hook up with his best friends at not only one but 2 and probably more "

" you know what, I love nash so do us both a favor and leave my relationship alone!!"

then she slapped me " did you just do that?"

" yes i fuc-" and i punched her and she fell " thats for my baby killing my baby so .."

" monica what did you do?"

" nash look what she did to me " tracy said with her noise bleedding

" look nash she slapped me and wanted me away from you..... she killed our baby!" i said

" tracy you cant live with us .. " he said while picking her up

" nash i love you" she said to him and i got mad because she just wants attention from my mann..

" tracy look" and then she quickly kissed nash on the lips and i was about to slap her but nash held me " monica please let it go"

then nash kissed her forehead " bye tracy" " but nash" she said

" please stop i have your stuff please bye"

then nash grabbed my hand " you coming with me" and i smiled and we left

Nash POV:

so we got home " im sorry i wasnt there earlier " i told monica " dont worry about it i punched her pretty hard and it felt good.!!" she said " ahaha come on you are sleeping on my bed tonight !"

" alright where is hayes and lainee" shes said " probably in his room cuddling" i said " we shoulld scare them"

" are you down?" i said

" yes are you?" she said

" yes "

" we should open the door the door really fast and scream yaa ?/" she said

" yup"

so we walked to hayes's room " on three"

1 2 3

and then we opened the door and screamed and hayes quickly looked scared and lainee didnt have a reaction!! me and monica started laughing!!!!!!! then lainee laughed to because she knew hayes reacted!!!!!

" baby were you scared" lainee said to hayes and she turned to hayes and hugged him still cuddling!! " pshh no"

"you are so cute " lainee said

" and a baby"

" he is my baby" lainee said trying to make hayes feel bad which i liked