chapter 1

Nash POV:

So I just kissed the most perfect girl I have ever met, she is by far the best. Her hazel eyes and her soft brunet hair.Her name is Monica, we have been seeing each other for a while now. I promised to meet her in a little today.

------------------------------

I knocked on the door and with her bright smile she opened it and said " I want to be more than friends" she whispered with her nice soft voice. I gave her a big hug and kiss and said the same thing. We were official finally the girl of my dreams.

Monica POV:

I just told Nash I wanted to be more than friends and he felt the same way!! He gave me his nice warm hugs and a big wet kiss! I love how he treats me like a princess.

I grabbed him by hand and took him to my living room he let me sit on his lap. "Baby , I promised Cameron, Carter an Matt that I was going with them today. Do you wanna come with ? " I love how he calls me baby " yes I would love to go ,I'll go get ready" I said

-----------------------------------

We knocked on the door and Matt answered "Aye wassup Nash long time no see " as they hug "Monica I have seen you in forever" as he hugged me.

Matt is so cute I can't stop staring at him he is just so beautiful and I think I might have feelings!!!!

Matt POV:

Ohh crud I think I like Monica but I can't Nash and Monica have a thing. Uhhh she Is just so beautiful that way her eyes light up an stare at me. I have to make move. I got a plan!!

I'll go pretend imma buy some snacks And ask Monica if she wants to come and then I will make my move!! Nash always gets the girls can I just only have one?!?

Nash POV:

Where is cam and carter ? I asked Matt " there are upstairs " alright I was going up stairs and Monica wasn't behind me she was talking to Matt , I wasn't worried Matt an Monica would never happen she is mine and only mine.

Matt POV :

"Matt so how you been" oh I'm good, Monica you look stunning I said with a big smile "your cute" she said giggling I couldn't help it but I just had to get her Alone with me so I had to ask .

Monica wanna get snacks for all of us ? I said trying to be cute "ya let me go tell nash"

Monica POV:

Ahhhh I think I like him wait but nash ?? Uhh I don't know Matt is just perfect!!!! I went up stairs to tell Nash imma buy snacks

" Nash imma go buy snacks for you guys with Matt is that okay? " I asked politely "sure baby "

Yes!! So I went down stairs and Matt was ready with the keys and everything. "Let's get going" I laughed and followed him.

We went into his car and said "look Monica I have feelings for you and I can't hold it in you are just so perfect and beautiful and .... "

I interrupted him and gave him a kiss.

Oh shit what did I just do...