Chapter 4

Monica POV:

So After the dinner with Nash and Such I already told my parents and they said i could go but i already had to start packing since it was wednesday

i just wanna have relax on Thursday and then me and Nash would go to the airport. Matt keeps texting me and i told him i was going to Magcon and he was excited..

Wednesday was just a mellow day nothing happened i didn't do anything. Nash came over and helped me pack me and Nash new each other for a long time.

We always had a crush on each other i remember in Middle school he had braces and i used to make fun of him until i got braces!!

Me and Nash were talking about our memories when we were little Nash told me he liked me in Middle school and we always held hands we kissed twice in Middle school.

But in High School we dated i loved how he asked me out he held my hand and told me how much he meant to me and then asked me out with flowers. I was really excited about prom with but his fame he does online school now so in school its lonely.

Luckily we are in summer and can enjoy my summer with Nash. I'm excited Shawn's voice makes me melt, carter is just beautiful but he is taken.

I remember i saw the boys a long time ago when me and Nash were just friends. A lot of stuff but i did hide a lot of stuff from Nash on the last Magcon trip..

The thing is that when me and Nash were friends me and Taylor became closer to each other, i lost my virginity to Taylor.

Me and Taylor had a thing like we kissed and made out and took showers together and Nash and the other boys went to eat or something me and Taylor would stay at the hotel.

He told me he liked me but i dont know when me and Nash were leaving to go back home Taylor took it hard i dont know but i remember he kept hugging and kissing we both promised each other not to tell Nash.

Its going to be so awkward because now Im dating Nash and i dont know if i still have feelings for him.

After thinking about it i took a nice nap

**Dream***

the boys *We are gonna eat wanna come* " no thanks you guys go ahead" they all left but taylor. Taylor came close to me " hey Monica"

he started touching my legs and grabbed me the waist " what are you doing taylor??" " remember this how it used to me?" and he kissed me

*then i woke up*

I felt someone holding me but i didnt know who it was i was scared then i heard a familiar voice ..