Being a part of a Beast.. [EDITED]

Hi hi ho!! This is her explanation of being a part of a dragon and some random stuffs... It is not a chapter I repeat, NOT A CHAPTER!!! Once again this is not a chapter so hope you understand and this is NOT A CHAPTER!! Let's continue but once again NOT A CHAPTER!!

This is on Ayumi's Point Of View

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi readers!! I'm going to explain to you being me a part of a dragon. What author said, THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER!!

So before we start this sh*t, author's cousin Shiela wants to asked some questions:

1) Why is Ayumi the Prodigy and not Yuusuke?

~As I have said at the previous chapter, I'm the prodigy because of the beast inside me. It is the most powerful beast because of its ten tails and huge amount of chakra. You'll find out in the next chapters what is the main goal of this beast.

2) Why does Ayumi's chakra release is different from Yuusuke?

~I'll explain this including some facts about the elite clans.

So now on with the facts:

Fact 1: Did you know that the Elite clans are not really humans??

~ It's true that we are not fully humans we are beasts. We are the only clans that are really beasts but not humans and no ninjas in the ninja community knows about this.

When elite clans is on their beast form, their chakra release in human form is different from beast form. And that really is our power.

Fact 2: Did you know that Elite clans' beasts can know their chakra releases by their color?

~ the fact that it's true.

Example: your chakra release is fire. Then the color of the fur or scales in your beast form is red or orange or something lighter or darker than them.

So here is the color of their chakra releases:

Fire - Red, orange, Red Orange, Yellow Orange.

Water - blue, dark blue, blue green, any shades darker than blue.

Wind - green, yellow green, light green.

Earth - brown

Lightning - violet, blue violet, red violet, yellow, blue with yellow streaks.

Fact 3: did you know that there are another chakra releases aside from what I have said?

~ there is. It is found in our clan and on Shiro clan ;)

Light - white

Dark - black

Crystals - Any color of gems like ruby, emerald green, cerulean etc.

Ice - blue, any shades that is lighter than blue.

Fact 4: Did you know that every elite clans have different kinds of beasts?

* Fuuto clan are Wolves.

* Asahina clan are  Dinosaurs.

* Shiro clan are Phoenix.

* Kishimoto clan are Dragons.

Now you know the truth about our clans, it's time to tell you the story of me being a beast and how does this starts. No flashback stories just my story:

Billion years ago, there were no ninjas in the whole world. Though there are animals around the world. There are tigers, and other animals that can be found. But the main attraction of this world are the beasts or so called the rulers of the world. These are the Wolves, Dinosaurs, Phoenix and most powerful in the whole wide world are the Dragons. Wolves may not be a beast in your eyes but these wolves are different from the ordinary wolves. These wolves are as huge as the three beasts I've said.

The creator of world was not please in what he sees. The four beasts always fight with each other. But Dragons and Phoenix are the closest beast that you have ever imagine. But Wolves and Dinosaurs do hate Phoenix and Dragons because of their mighty power.

One night, the Wolves and Dinosaurs decided to team up together to defeat the Phoenix and the Dragons. But the creator was watching them. The Dragons scent danger along with the Phoenix and decided to attack. They were about to clash when the creator stop them. He was not happy by their behavior. So their punishment is they'll be turning into humans or I should say 'ninjas'. Every division of beasts turns to humans from each place. The creator sent the Wolves in the north. The Dinosaurs from the west. The Phoenix from the south and the Dragons from the east. The beasts are the first humans in the world. Until the creator decided to put more humans and ninjas.

Years pass by, human population became to increase and so the Elite clans from different direction of the world. While population increases, villages became to pop out of nowhere. And that is the village of the Kumo, Suna, Iwa, Kiri, and of course my village, Konoha. Clans and leaders came up too. So we have the first Hokage, Mizukage, Tsuchikage, Kazekage and Raikage.

And the population increases and decreases at the same time. Years pass and me and Yuusuke is now born!! Geez, do I still have to tell you how did my childhood life starts?? Nah I'm lazy.

Now we are going to tackle about the passing of the beast inside our parents:

Since our Father is an Uchiha, our blood is still Kishimoto because of our beasts inside.

Beasts are passed automatically. There is no using of Jutsus or any hand signs. That means, when my mother gave birth to us, the dragon in mother's body gave birth too. Before we come out, the dragon starts to gave birth and lay her eggs on our minds. So the ice part is mine and the Crystal part is to Yuu's.

If you're asking how did the dragon got pregnant. You know the dragon is part of mother and then when they do 'it', the dragon becames pregnant too. Even if it's a boy dragon!!!

The passing of our beast is also the same from the other elite clans. We are born the same but raised different.

Now how did we got the ten tailed beast:

Did you know the Sage of the Six Paths? He made it. It should be nine tailed beast but he secretly gave the ten tail wolf to our clan. I don't know the reason why. The first jinchuuriki of the ten tailed wolf is Mia Kishimoto. My great grand mother. I don't know how many great but she is my great grandmother. Then this was pass generation by generation. No one can control the chakra of the beast because of the immense power inside.

Even mother could not handle it. So now it's my turn to have control of the Jinchuuriki. It doesn't matter if I can't control him as long as I'm here to be his friend.

One more thing: Why does my dragon is Ice and Yuusuke's dragon is Crystal??

I don't know how to explain this but me and Yuusuke are the only child who have a extraordinary dragon. My mothers dragon is water. My grandmother's dragon is wind and my grandfather's dragon is lightning. I think, due to the wind and water, the freezes as wind pass by so it turns into Ice. On the other hand, lightning is form in a ball with a wind ball and a water ball so when it forms all together, it turns in to a Crystal!! That's what I know.

So that's all if you have any questions ask the author and she'll answer your f*cking questions. So bye hope you understand what am I saying!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter is after this... THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER!!