Hokage's Funeral :( [EDITED]

*Ayumi's POV*

I wore my black kimono dress and step outside. It's raining just like in my visions. I walk slowly towards the funeral. I didn't bring my umbrella to hide my tears. I finally came and saw Konohamaru crying. I went beside him and he hug me. I started to cry too. Gramps is the first person who I met and adopt me. He's the one who take care of me and treat me as his granddaughter. I maybe stubborn but he do have a patience to calmly stop me. Or maybe stopping me and Asuma-kun make him very angry.

After the ceremony, they put white roses on top of his tomb. Me and Konohamaru went to his tomb and place the white rose.

Gramps, thank you for everything. Thank you for taking care of me. I promise to take care of Konohamaru no matter what. I'll be stronger for you. I'm sorry for being stubborn at all times. I'll never stop taking care of your family and I promise to do my best to protect them.

I saw Gramps standing beside his tomb smiling at me. I kneel down and started to cry hard.

"I'm sorry!! It's my fault why I didn't protect you against him. I'm so sorry!!" I cried hardly as Asuma-kun went beside me trying to comfort me.

*Its not your fault. Stop saying that.* Gramps said and I cried more.

"I should have stop him before anything happens!!"

"Let's go home." Asuma said and I shook my head.

*I want to here your beautiful voice. I think this is the last time we'll meet.* He said and I wipe my tears away.

Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
You were the one I loved
The one thing that I tried to hold on to

I saw Gramps's soul climb up to the heaven. Now, he's with dad, mom and Yuusuke. I cried then stayed for a while.

I reach for my pocket and saw the key that gramps gave me. I walk back in our home and went to his room. I saw the box and open its lock. I looked at it and saw the half dragon piece.

I connected the dragon pendant as it glows blue. 

Finally... Thank you Hokage-sama.

*Asuma's POV*

It's been a week since dad's funeral. All things came back to normal. Konohamaru seems fine but Ayumi... She's really devastated. She just lock herself in her room. She didn't even come down to eat. She's staying in her room for 1 week. Last night, I heard her crying softly and muttering something which I can't hear.

I was walking on the streets of Konoha when I saw Kakashi, Gai and Kurenai.

"How was your day?" Kurenai asked.

"It's fine. I'm a little move on. Where are your students?"

"Naruto went along with Jiraiya for getting the new Hokage. Sasuke and Sakura I don't know where they are. And Ayumi... I haven't seen her for a week." Kakashi said and I went silent. "Is there anything wrong?"

"Ayumi is in her room lock up for a week. She even didn't eat. She's just in her room crying." I said sadly.

"She's really devastated in the Hokage's death." Gai said.

"She thought it was her fault." -Kakashi. I nodded while leaning on the wall.

"You think she'll be alright?"

"I think so. She'll move on unless someone will talk to her." Kurenai said.

"Naruto is her closest friend but he's not around." I said while thinking.