{2~The Knights}

Classes...extremely boring as usual. As a princess I do not go to a actual school. Manners, Posture, history of royalty etc. The only thing I was interested in was art and music.

About another hour I was finally done and went back to my room with a nice warm cup of ether coffee and fed my cat Marzipan. Laying in my bed sketching I heard voices from outside.

I went out to my balcony and looked a bit down to see the Knights although there was now five of them. When did dad recruit a new Knight? I saw Cry my dad's best friend, Ken, Ethan, Jack, and a dark brown haired guy? He seemed to like the color red, and he looks nice enough.

All of them were talking about god knows what and I was just observing because...why not? Right? And then I hear a bark? I look to see a golden retriever run up to the new Knight wagging it's tail happy to see him. "Chica!" He said happily as I laughed. It was adorable.

The other Knights gathered around petting the dog as they were cracking jokes or being goofy

The other Knights gathered around petting the dog as they were cracking jokes or being goofy. As I could tell the new Knight was very goofy himself and seemed to be getting along with the others just fine.

I watched as the Knights walked off out of view. To be honest, I was kind of jealous of the Knights, their lives were full of excitement, fun, and more freedom.

I really want to meet the new Knight, he's seems really nice and likes animals. Besides I try to get along with all the people around the castle or at least meet them.

I went back into my room laying down in my bed falling asleep with Marzipan next to me. What could happen tomorrow?⚘