Chapter 14~ Confrontation

~Hatsune Miku's Point of View~

ft. I Like You, I Love You by Kagamine Rin

Why is Luka being so nice to her? What exactly is the meaning of this... I couldn't let my suspicion go away. I should confirm this with her.

"Um, Luka, I want to talk to you about something." I said.

"Sure, what is it?" she said.

"Not in here. Follow me." I said

I went behind the wall of the living room near the kitchen.

"So, what is it that you want to talk about?" she asked.

"What's the meaning of this?"

"What?"

"Don't act all innocent! You've been rude to me and Lina-onee for as long as I can remember. Why are you being so nice? Normally, when you saw us being chased by doctors you'd just stay I don't know, poker-faced?!"

"Well, I was about to when I saw that Lina's with you, I had to help."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Besides that! You were planning to flirt with Gakuya and Kaito along with Daisy!"

"What's it to you?"

"To be blunt, I like Kaito more than any of you."

"And Gakuya?"

"Lina-onee and Gakuya already confessed to each other."

"I see. But to be honest, I don't like Daisy at all, I hate her but she doesn't know that."

"What the-- Then why are you keeping up this act?!"

"Can't tell you. You wouldn't shut your mouth if I told you."

And with that, Luka went back to the living room and so did I. We saw Lina-onee up the grand stairs wearing a beautiful knee-length ruffled dress with matching pink sandals. Wow, she looks so pretty! She one with the color of pink! And-- red? Her face is all flushed.

All of us were in awe. She slowly walked down the stairs and stopped at the bottom.

"I-I don't look too weird or out my personality now, right?" she said.

But Gakuya was the most stunned. His mouth was open and his eyes were like sparkling.

"Not at all! You actually look incredibly beautiful that I don't know how to describe it.." said Gakuya.

Now both their faces are red... How cute!

"Alright, alright, enough with the freaky atmosphere. It's so sweet that it's almost disgusting." said Cul.

"Haha. Guess you're right." said Lina.

"♫ He-he-he-hey, hey could you wait a minute? If you're busy, I'm sorry. Just a little, hey, a little while. I want to talk with you. What can I do? What's the point? Um... What game should we play? Word games? Daqui-'ri'..'Ri'-n I'm sorry, I'm not very good at this.♫"

I went oustside for a fresh air. It's night time already. So many things happened today and the doctors didn't find us. I wonder...

"Is this really okay?" I say to myself.

"Why are you doubting Lina's choice when we're already doing it?" someone spoke behind me, I tunred to see...

"Oh, Kaito. Even now I'm not really sure." I said.

He stood beside me and we looked at the starry night sky together. 

"Look at the sky, there are so many beautiful stars. We don't even know if there's a constellation unless we focus to find one. It's just like us. We'll always have each other's backs and focus to find the right future for all of us." said Kaito.