Chapter 12~ Run Away

~Hatsune Miku's Point of View~

ft. Difficult Love by Megpoid Gumi

What happened to the four of us? It's like we were connected strongly with chains then it suddenly turned to ropes that got cut by an unfortunate thing. That is, because of Luka and Daisy. I've a busy life now until the four of us will be together again.

~The Next Day at School, Monday~

After the morning routine, we had a bit of free time left so I thought of doing the direct approach first. I walked over to Luka and Daisy but then, I walked out the classroom and sat down on the floor and listened to their conversation. I found myself eavesdropping.

"Gakuya is sooo cute!" said Luka.

"No, duh! Kaito is so much cuter!" said Daisy.

Hmm... Hold your anger Miku. Can't cause any commotion here with no proof. But it is true they are pretty cute. They're thinking of flirting with Gakuya and Kaito. I need something... something...That's it! Since it's Luka and Daisy, they'll plan a meeting place for them to hang out. But I gotta find out where and when...Before I knew it, the bell rang.

"Um, Hatsune-san please take your seat." said Sagane-sensei, our home economics teacher.

I stood up and said, "Y-Yes!"

I went back in class and got seated. I peeked at the two. 

Phew, they didn't notice me.

~Lunch Time~

After the bell rang, I got my bento and headed for the rooftop. But then, Cul called out to me, "Miku!! Can we have lunch with you?"

"Sure! Let's go!" I said.

So the four of us, Cul, Hakuo, Gumi, and I went to the rooftop together. As I open the door, I felt the sunlight gaze on my skin. Then I saw a shadow of a figure. I ended up almost closing the door.

"Miku? Something the matter?" asked Hakuo.

"N-Nothing. But please, for some reason I think we should stay quiet." I said.

"Okay then, but afterwards, let's eat okay?" said Cul.

I peeked through the small opening of the door. It's them, Luka and Daisy with Gakuya and Kaito.

What're they doing here?

"So, I was thinking that we should all hang out this weekend! At the mall, 'kay?" said Daisy.

"You guys are free on the weekend right?" asked Luka.

Please, please say that you have plans on the weekend! I crossed my fingers.

"Yeah, okay. This weekend at 3:00." said Kaito.

Good job, good job, Kaito. Ugh, no wait... Now I know where they're going and when too. I've gotta tail them at the mall. There will be a lot of people at the mall so I'll be hidden. I knew they'd always stick to their routine.

"Let's eat!" said Daisy.

They sat on the spot with the best view of the sunset. (it's not sunset yet though).

Trying to get all cozy with me and Lina-onee's boys eh? Just by looking at their ugly faces make me angry! Anyway, they're sitting on OUR spot! That's where we were supposed to eat! Ugh!

"Sorry guys, I'll be eating in the classroom. I don't feel like eating here anymore." I said.

"Why? What happened? What did you see?" asked Gumi.

"We'll go with you then! Promise us! You'll tell why you don't wanna eat here and who you just saw?" said Cul.

"Alright, then." I said.