Chapter 18~ Music Fest + Prom = Musical Promenade

ft. Reverse Rainbow by Hatsune Miku and Kagamine Rin

The day has finally come, the most devastating time of the year when the students tire their eyes out of working to hard and staying up all night just perfect that simple yet harsh lesson.

The last trimesters exams.

I have no intention of complaining though. We all go through this hardship every year. I can't say the same about Miku though.

"Ughhh.... It's exams again. Can't we take a break? I mean, my back hurts from hiding all day at the mall." said Miku.

"Haha, but your back has nothing to do in studying right?" I said.

"Aw, come on, Lina-onee. We still have the music fest then prom after exams."

"Well, yeah. What we can do for now is to work hard for the exams next week."

"Alright, alright, fine. But! We'll have to study altogether."

"Sounds fun! Let's do it! But where shall we study?"

"Your place."

"Eh?"

So, it's decided then, by Miku. The seven of us will be studying at my place. Good thing my room's pretty spacious and I live... alone.

~Later, 4:20pm~

I stretched my arms wide to the front.

"Phew, it's finally over." I said.

"Yeah, Ms. Akari's lessons are quite difficult." said Miku.

"Okay! Time to go to your place!"

"Hehe, right."

We went outside the school then waited by the school gate. 

Prom, I wonder who'll pick me? The partners for prom will be decided by drawl aughts. Ms. Akari said that it'll take to much time for the boys to ask the girls. She really is one strict teacher. But that's fine. Luki's dance lessons won't go to waste!

"Ah, they're here." said Miku.

Gakuya and Kaito approaches us.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. It was our turn to clean the classroom." said Gakuya.

"Let's go!" said Kaito.

"♫ Upside down reverse rainbow. While you are still singing, a melody only for you. Makes the world go swinging. Upside down reverse rainbow. While you are still singing, a melody only for you. Makes the world go swinging.♫"

Come to think of it, it's Gakuya and Kaito's first time to come inside my house. I've been to Gakuya's place quite a few weeks ago when his parents returned from Osaka. Yep, It's already been a month since Gakuya confessed to me, time passes by so quick.

"This is my house. Hope you'll be comfortable." I said as I show the way to the doorstep.

"Woah, we're all living in the same street! I didn't know this was your house. I thought it was an abandoned witch--"

"What?" I glared at Kaito.

"Nuh-nuhh-Nothing!" he said.

Well, it does kinda look lik that. After all, I'm the only one living here and I'm always outside. We entered my house and the others settled in my room while me and Miku help prepare the tea.

"How nostalgic. Haha, you still remembered you love to drink lemon tea." said Miku.

"Yeah, strange thing though. That part of my memory stayed with me." I said.