Chaptee Six: Onika's Truth

Beyonce's POV

"You fuckin idiot!" I yelled at a j-walking pedestrian. He looked at me as I repeatedly blew my horn yelling.

"I should have ran your bitch ass over!" I yelled. Why the fuck did his bitch ass step out in ongoing traffic? Fucking dumbass.

"Fuck you asshole!" He yelled. My eyes grew and my seatbelt was off in no time. I got out the car and his eye grew big as he threw his hands up for defense. I punched in the face and he fell.

"Call me another asshole!" I yelled kicking him repeatedly. I finally left him alone and got back in my car mad as hell. I turned the radio on to cool me off and it helped completely. When I pulled up in Nicki's driveway I noticed her mothers car. I smiled and got out heading to her front door. I looked around the outside observingly. I really hope she left that nigga where she found him. I rung the doorbell and Nicki opened it seconds later. She looked amazing. She wore this red bodysuit and white shoes to complete the outfit as her long hair sat draped down her back. She lightly smiled.

"Hi." She said. I nodded before speaking.

"Wassup?" I smiled. She stared at me as if trying to take me all in at once.

"Can I come in or did you wanna talk right here?" I asked. She tilted her head confused and then snapped.

"Oh! Yea, come in." She said moving away from the door allowing me access.

"Bey? Gyal how ya doin'?" Nicki's mother greeted me with a hug. I smiled.

"I've been good. What about you?" I questioned following her into the kitchen.

"Chile, Nika been stressing me." She admitted. I laughed.

"Well since you brought up I'm just going to agree." I said. She laughed and Nicki came into the kitchen with a down look on her face. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ready to talk?" I asked getting comfortable in my seat.

"Only if you're willing to listen, and listen only." She said. I shrugged popping a grape in my mouth that sat out in a bowl.

"You know me. Long as you don't say nun to piss me off then I can keep shit peaceful." I said looking at her. She looked uneasy and worried. It caused me to feel uncomfortable. I heard a little girl's voice and my head snapped in the direction.

"Mommy Carter won't give me back my dolly!" She yelled. My eyes widen and I looked at Nicki while she looked at me nervously.

"Tell him I said to come here." She said lowly. The little girl nodded and ran off.

"Bey, prepare yourself and please stay on that end of the kitchen." She said. My jaw clinched. I could feel heat radiating off my body.

"Nicki.." I said through gritted teeth. She looked at me pleadingly and soon a little boy came in the kitchen, was that my son? Can't be.

"Carter, look." She said. He looked up and dropped the doll I'm guessing that little girl was complaining about. He stared at me and then his voice finally came to life.

"Daddy...." He trailed off approaching me slowly. I backed away. I looked at Nicki.

"Ex-fuckin-plain! Now!" I yelled angrily. My eyes began to water and Carter jumped at my rage.

"I don't think she missed me mommy." He said looking down. I looked at him biting my lip hard as tears rolled down my cheek. I walked over to him and picked him up huggin him tightly.

"Where the hell have you been? How are you here?" I asked lowly. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. He was crying as well. His only response was another hug that I could only return. I looked at Nicki as she cried trying to find words.

"I'm sorry.." Her voice cracked. I tried putting Carter down but he wouldn't let go.

"No!" He yelled. I nodded and then chuckled.

"He's the only thing that's keeping me from fucking you up! How could you fuckin do this to me?! Why didn't you tell me he was still alive?!" I yelled. Nicki only sobbed.

"I just c-couldn't risk it bey." She said shaking her head.

"Risk what?!" I yelled clenching my fist.

"His life! He wasn't safe and I wasn't about to lose him again!" She yelled. I nodded my head.

"Fuck you, you a bitch you know that? All this time I've been regretting that night and you fuckin knew he was alive?! Do you know what that night caused me to do with my life?! I was depressed! Getting drunk every night because of you and him!" I yelled. I shook my head and laughed.

"Now I only have one regret, and that's for not killing you when we first met. Your fuckin evil, but I'm eviler. Revenge is my specialty and I will seek it Nic. You're lucky he's right here cause you would have been begging for your fucked up twisted life right now." I said walking passed her.

"Bey-

"WHAT?!" I yelled holding onto Carter tightly.

"There's something else." She cried. I tilted my head.

"You might wanna hold that for another day, anything else might blow me the fuck up." I laughed.

"Beyonce please, I'm sorry. You have to understand-

"UNDERSTAND WHAT?! How you gon get me to understand this huh? How did you do it anyways? He was dead Nicki! What the hell happened?!" I yelled.

"The doctors found a pulse on the way to the hospital. I got a call that night and that's when I told them to tell you that he was dead. I called my mother up a few weeks later and asked if she could care for him until I was ready to tell you and uh.." She trailed off.

"And what?" I questioned harshly.

"Ashely is your daughter..." She mumbled but I heard her clearly. I scuffed. I felt too much anger and if I didn't leave right now someone was going to wind up dead. I forcefully pulled Carter off of me and sat him down.

"I'll be back. I need some time to cool off." I said. He nodded hugging me one last time. I stood up walking past Nicki with a hard bump of the should.

"Bey-." She grabbed my arm.

"Bitch, if you value your motherfuckin life, get yo damn hands OFF ME!" I yelled snatching away from her with clenched fist. I opened the door slamming it closed, breaking it off the top door hinges in the process.

I got in my car quickly leaving her house before I was able to change my mind to go back in there and fuck her up. She lucky. The old me would have ramrodded her ass through her refrigerator.

Tears ran down my cheek as I drove and I pulled up into a vacant parking lot. I got out and started taking my anger out on the bricks that surrounded a closed down restaurant.
____________________________________

Well, did she handle well?

I didn't want Beyonce touching my baby so I kept her at a distance. I told her she could yell but not touch my baby. She agreed after a few minutes of arguing💀yall better thank her for sparing Nicki's life💀